58 | Fight Back

Even though Seokhoon was not as famous as Grace, the fact that the article explicitly said Grace's identity - the news made waves in the classical world and Juilliard was no exception. Jae Rim, and Seokhoon's publicist worked fast and they sent out a statement within an hour of the publication of the article. They refute the claims and stated that it was Grace who came onto Seokhoon instead. In order to show support and solidarity for Seokhoon, Rona too released a statement, stating that she believes in her husband that he would never cheat on her.

Between Grace and Rona even though Grace had already debuted 2 years ahead of Rona, between the two, Rona's reputation was much bigger and had a wider reach. So the fact that it is about Rona's husband was a big thing. Seokhoon and Rona decided to still go to school, they needed to inform their Professors of the situation and their side. Even though the school was not their agency, nonetheless they are Juilliard Students.

Juilliard School, New York

Luckily, the news had only just got out and not choosing to wait Seokhoon and Rona had taken action immediately already

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Luckily, the news had only just got out and not choosing to wait Seokhoon and Rona had taken action immediately already. However still, there were stares at Seokhoon and Rona when they entered campus. They were already famous prior to this scandal within the school, so for this to happen, Seokhoon and Rona couldn't escape detection. The first place they made their way was Prof James and Clark's office. Jae Rim, Jae Hwan and their publicists. They were in their offices for about an hour and 10 minutes after that meeting, Juilliard also released a statement standing and supporting Seokhoon and Rona.

Seokhoon had a hard time, he received many messages and stares throughout the day. Luckily, his classmates didn't really question the scandal - why? Because they had witnessed Seokhoon devotion and love towards Rona for 2 full years. They knew that Seokhoon was not someone who would ever cheat on Rona. Their family and friends had been informed immediately after the article was released, like their classmates they know first hand what struggles Seokhoon and Rona faced in order to even be together, Seokhoon was never going to throw away what he had with Rona over some woman that he had only known for 2 weeks.

After an entire day, it seems Grace was not going to be retracting her statement. When Jae Rim called her manager asking her to retract the statement, the only line that was said was If Seokhoon comes to me, I will retract the statement. It was blackmail essentially, Seokhoon refused to bow down to Grace. He decided to fight back, since Grace has used an incredibly low move to try to get him into bed with her, he will return the favour tenfold.

Rona found Seokhoon in the study with his head in his hands. Rona knew that despite Seokhoon having the weapon against Grace, still it must have been really stressful. Even though, those closest to them knew Seokhoon's character and his love for Rona. Not everyone in the media nor the public knew that. In just a matter of a couple of hours, Grace had completely drag Seokhoon's name through the mud. What right now they needed was a coordinated attack on Grace. With the statement from Juillard, Seokhoon wanted to extend an olive branch to Grace at first but since she wishes to take it all the way, Seokhoon won't be kind anymore.

That very evening, Shimwoo & Co released a statement regarding their artist - Shim Seokhoon, none of what was said was indeed true, and they would be suing the newspaper for slander. Following that, various seniors and well respected musicians too stood beside Seokhoon. Even though Seokhoon was not as famous as Grace, that didn't mean he didn't have a network of support. Thanks to Prof James and Juilliard, Seokhoon had met many musicians and gained a favourable reputation with them. By the end of the day, it seems that more people were swinging towards Seokhoon.

Together [You & I]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें