82 | Graduation

A month had passed and Seokhoon and Rona were back in New York for their graduation. Suryeon, Yoonhee and Yoonchul had come along to attend their graduation. Even though Seokhoon and Rona had a condo in new York, Shimwoo & Co had started expanding their base of operations this year. Now they have partnerships with various overseas companies. One of Suryeon's most ambitious project was to open Shimwoo Hotels in the USA first, before eventually expanding to New York.

She had started this project with the help of Alex, but now Alex had plans to hand off this project to another of his partners, as he wanted to focus on other company matters instead. During this week of the graduation, Alex was going to be introducing Suryeon to the person who he had appointed. Everyone (including Seokhoon and Rona) decided to stay in a hotel, Suryeon wanted to scout the market of New York and see what she needed to do to set Shimwoo Hotel apart from the rest of her competitors.

Juilliard School, New York

During the three years of Seokhoon and Rona's studies, Suryeon and Yoonhee had only flown up once to see the couple, it was in the middle of their 1st year, 2nd semester that they came up to check on the couple. When they saw how well they were cared for and looked after by Alex's staff, Suryeon and Yoonhee could rest easy and return back to Seoul. Both of them knew just how independent their children were plus mature, they didn't really have to worry much about them, so they had only ever visited Juilliard once. This would be the 2nd time they visited and now as quickly as time flew by, Seokhoon and Rona were now graduating.

As Suryeon, Yoonhee and Yoonchul approached the graduation hall, the two mothers were overcome with emotions. Even though Seokhoon and Rona were already married and had been working for about 2 years. Graduation was a very final statement, it was very clear that they were graduating and becoming adults of their own. Once they entered the hall, they were ushered to their seats. About 10 minutes after they were seated, the ceremony began.

The students were called onto the stage in alphabetical order, so Rona went first as she was registered as Bae Roma, while Seokhoon was towards the end, because of his surname - Shim. As their names were called onto stage, their mothers quickly fished out their phones and started taking many photos, from the moment they walked onto the stage till they departed from it.

They had tears in their eyes. My babies are all grown up! After the ceremony ended there was a photo op time, they wanted to commentate this moment so they took several photographs. Juilliard offers some light refreshments for the guests (parents of the graduate).

Seokhoon and Rona had disappeared to take photos with their friends. Jong Hyeop too had also graduated (4th year), so they also went to congratulate him as well.

Suryeon was standing alone for a couple of mins, Yoonhee had gone to the toilet and Yoonchul spotted an old friend of his. As she was sipping her water she felt a bump on her shoulder, she fell forward and before she reached the floor someone helped to break her fall. She felt an arm holding her waist and she looked up to see a really handsome Asian man holding her.

Note: I am so sorry I am late with updates but this week is really busy, so I can only come with one chapter this week so apologise and please be patient. I want to come back soon!