119 | Feel Loved

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

Seokhoon laid Rona down on the floor

Seokhoon laid Rona down on the floor. The floor was covered with a warm fur hug right in front of the fireplace. Rona was about to pull her husband for a kiss when Seokhoon disappeared downwards. She felt his breath near her inner thigh. I want this. I want to taste you again. Seokhoon lifted Rona's legs over his shoulder and her butt slightly off the floor as he took a whiff of Rona's scent. You are wet baby. Do you want me?

Yes, I want.

You will, soon. He kissed her inner thigh and could feel Rona tremble. But first, I want to taste you. Seokhoon covered her nether region with his mouth and Rona gripped the rug in pleasure. Seokhoon kissed her nether folds and dipped his tongue inside of her. Rona trembled, she could feel his tongue exploring her, moving in and out. His thumb went over her hard bub and to the same pace as his tongue, he started to flick and stroke her hard bub. Sweat was dripping down Rona's forehead as her husband brought her body to another height of pleasure. She moaned sounds of pleasure and desire as he continued to eat her out. Rona moaned even louder when Seokhoon's mouth moved up over her hard bub, licking and sucking it. Her thighs tighten as he inserted a finger inside of her. He crooked it slightly and started to hit that spot inside Rona. Rona began to scream and her legs started to shiver. She reached down and gripped her husband's hair.

Seokhoon, I am close. Seokhoon growled and sped up. He was determined to drink up everything that Rona gave him. Rona screamed loudly as her climax came like a flood. Seokhoon continued to slurp and drink up everything. By the time he was done, Rona could feel her climax coming again. Baby, no please. I want you. But Seokhoon ignored her words, he brought her to another climax one more time before he finally released her. By the time he looked up, Rona hooked her arms around his neck, sitting up and kissing him. She moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself on her husband's lips. Seokhoon's tongue entered Rona's mouth as the two wrestled each other. He growled into the kiss as he felt Rona's hand squeezed his hard organ. As they continued to kiss, Rona continued to pump him. She was about to go down on him when Seokhoon stopped her.

Baby, wait. Not on the floor. He picked her up and carried her over to the sofa. They both were sitting on the sofa when Rona turned over, bending down and taking Seokhoon's hard organ into her mouth. She started to suck hard and Seokhoon arched his head and closed his eyes as he felt the warm sensation of his wife's mouth. Rona licked from the root all the way up to the crown and kissed his hard organ. Baby, no. I don't want to shoot into your mouth. Come get up on the sofa, hands on the arm and knees on the sofa. Turn around. 

Rona got into position and Seokhoon was kneeling on the sofa behind her. Rona moaned loudly as she felt his hard crown touched her sensitive bud. She looked behind and pouted, she was impatient, she needed her husband. She wiggled her hips, tempting him to take her right now. Seokhoon smirked and held her hips steady, he slowly pushed himself inside. Rona groaned. You are so big.

This is what you did to me Rona. Tasting you, seeing you take me into your mouth. Just your very body against me made me hard. Seokhoon pushed in one smooth, steady stroke until he was completely inside of her. Rona squeezed him tight and Seokhoon growled. You are such a bad girl. He pulled out slightly before pushing himself again. He did this several times until Rona became comfortable. Rona looked behind and hooked an arm around Seokhoon, bringing his lips to her. Seokhoon pulled Rona into a stand position, his arm circled around her belly, holding her steady. He started to thrust upwards and kissed her neck. Rona arched her back, his hand kneaded her breasts as Seokhoon continued to thrust in and out of Rona. Now both hands were playing with her breasts, Rona's arm was holding Seokhoon's neck as they continued to kiss.

One of Seokhoon's hands left her breasts and moved downwards, his fingers started to flick Rona's hard bub. Rona tore her lips away from her husband as she moaned loudly. She could feel her climax fast approaching. Her hands went back to holding the arm of the sofa, bending her body at a 45 degree angle as Seokhoon picked up the pace. Rona screamed as her release washed over her, Seokhoon continued the steady and deep strokes until he growled and emptied himself completely inside Rona. He held Rona steady, making sure she didn't fall flat on her belly. They were sitting on the sofa, both naked drenched in sweat. They were recovering from that intense and passionate lovemaking. Rona laid her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. See how much I love you. Rona smiled and kissed Seokhoon.

I do, I feel very loved.

Every day, I love you more and more, baby. Seokhoon kissed Rona and growled when he felt Rona stroking his hard organ. Looks like you still love me.

Haha, that love never dies baby. Seokhoon looked into Rona's eyes and could see her desire for him. One more time baby?

Rona shook her head. No one more.

Seokhoon smirked. Many more?

Yes. Seokhoon kissed Rona hard and as she continued to play with her hard organ, his hands played with her nether region and breasts. The two continued to kiss as their hands sought to bring each other to their climax. Seokhoon growled and Rona moaned into the kiss as they felt their climax rush up. Seokhoon licked his finger clean, tasting his wife all over again while Rona bent down and licked Seokhoon's organ clean. She took him again into her mouth, determined to make him climax one more time. Seokhoon looked down and saw his beautiful wife sucking him dry. Baby, I am close. Rona hollowed out her mouth as she picked up the pace, Seokhoon tightened his grip in her hair as his release came into her mouth. Rona drank up everything until she felt a slight tug, she looked up to see Seokhoon descending down on her, kissing her. Seokhoon picked Rona up and carried her to the bedroom. We are not done yet.

Note: I won't be able to update tomorrow, so I am here today with another chapter...