142 | Dedication

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon and Rona woke up after a long night

Seokhoon and Rona woke up after a long night. After Seokhoon and Rona headed to the bathroom, Seokhoon took his wife several more times in the bathroom. Against the shower wall and one more time on the bathroom counter. By the time they dried their body and hair, Seokhoon took Rona one last time on the bed. Rona was not complaining, they had much to catch up. They had not had any sex for almost 6 months, they truly missed each other so much. One night was definitely not enough for either of them.

They went over early in the morning over the other house, Peter and Marcus were already up bright and early.

Did Hyun Jae sleep okay?

Yes, he actually slept throughout the night.

Seokhoon and Rona had another 3 and a half more weeks in Jeju. Today Jae Rmin and Im Hwan will be flying up from Seoul to Jeju. They were coming to discuss Seokhoon and Rona's future plans after they finished their stay and holiday in Jeju. They headed for breakfast and decided to go to the beach. The weather was great, the sun was up in the sky and the wind was not super strong. Seokhoon had a camera in hand as they went about playing on the beach. Hyun Jae was so fascinated by the texture of the sand. He tried several times to put a handful of sand into his mouth, luckily Rona was watching him very carefully to prevent that. They headed to a famous and delicious restaurant before heading back home. Hyun Jae fell asleep in the car. Looks like our son is exhausted.

With all the sight, sound and texture I am surprised he managed to last all the way through till lunch.

Well looks like he would be having a nice good nap. When they arrived back, Peter informed them that Jae Rim and Im Hwan had arrived. Peter took Hyun Jae from the couple so they could start their business meeting.

So the two of you wish to resume activities?

Yes Hyung. I think we will continue to just keep to Seoul and maybe the surrounding countries. But if we do travel, I feel it would be ideal for Rona and I to just travel as a duo, that way we can bring Hyun Jae with us.

So the two of you rather concentrate on more duet performances rather than solo?

We can do solo but if we do, ideally it should be within Korea, but it's overseas, the two of us wish to travel together.

Ok that is doable. Will you two be holding a press conference or anything?

Jae Rim and I have been fielding calls from the media daily asking about you two.

Is it with regards to our private life?

Mostly, some are related to when you will be coming back but yes.

I don't like the idea of talking about our private lives.

Rona is right. The press conference can be related to our working activities but if most of the questions are going to be related to our family life then I would rather not hold a press conference.

Then let's not then. Since we will be adding fuel to the fire by giving the reporters an opportunity to ask personal questions to you.

Im Hwan and I understand you two would rather not be separated from Hyun Jae too often, so if we do make a tour of some sort, domestically. We will make sure both of you tour together, that way you can bring Hyun Jae around.

You two are going to need to hire some kind of sitter though, when you are off to practise you need someone you can trust to help take care of Hyun Jae.

We have been thinking about it, but we have another 3 weeks in Jeju and we don't wish to immediately start touring. So we have about 2 months or so to find one. We will ask Omma to help us, I am sure they know people.

Sounds good. Well then we better be off.

You two don't want to stay in Jeju for a couple of days?

Nah, even though the two of you are on hiatus, we have much to do. We are also beginning to assemble a creative team for your next album and more, so we still have work to do. Rona and Seokhoon said goodbye to Jae Rim and Im Hwan who headed to their airport to catch their flight back to Seoul.

It was close to dinner and Rona had the desire to cook for everyone. Hyun Jae was in the living room, surrounded by all his toys, playing. Rona and Peter were in the kitchen preparing dinner, while Seokhoon and Marcus were in the living room watching over Hyun Jae and watching a sports game. At about 7pm, dinner had been served. Seokhoon looked at the spread on the table. Wow, you cooked a lot.

Hehe, I had help. If Peter had not helped me, I wouldn't be able to make that many dishes. This is a thank you to Peter and Marcus for helping us look after Hyun Jae.

No problem Mrs.

Come let's dig in. Hyun Jae was sitting with his high chair toy in hand and another in his mouth sucking on it, while the adults started to dig in. This is really delicious.

Thank you Marcus, eat more. Food was really delicious, halfway through Hyun Jae began to fuss and started to cry.

I think someone needs a diaper change. Seokhoon stood up and took Hyun Jae to the nursery room, letting Rona eat and finish her dinner. He is a good man. Mrs. Rona looked up and saw Marcus and Peter, looking at her. Yes he really is. I never expected him to be such a dedicated father.

That is always a gift. Rona smiled, she knew that not every husband would choose to be as active and involved as Seokhoon. Whenever Rona fed Hyun Jae, Seokhoon would actually get up and accompany her even though it was not really necessary for him to do so. He has gone above and beyond, not only as a husband but as a father. Seokhoon soon came back with a now satisfied and comfortable baby. Hyun Jae was happy again, banging his high chair and sucking on his toy.