86 | Vienna

The last month of Seokhoon and Rona's holiday really flew by so quickly and now they were officially flying to Vienna. They had about 2 weeks to settle down in Vienna before they reported to their music residency. Seokhoon and Rona had been sending most of their clothes and other items periodically over to Vienna. Marcus and Peter were already in Vienna preparing the house ready for the couple, same as their managers.

Seokhoon and Rona said goodbye to their family and friends as they headed into the departure hall. The flight from Seoul to Vienna was a fairly long one, so they wore comfortable clothing to their flight. After they were served their meals, they spent most of their flight journey sleeping. After a long flight, they finally landed at Vienna International Airport.

Vienna, Austria

When they exited the airport, Peter was at the drop off/pick up point

When they exited the airport, Peter was at the drop off/pick up point. Rona was not only excited to be in a new country but she was also relieved that there were familiar faces around. Their driver would still be Marcus, while Peter would essentially be taking care of their house and their day to day needs.

Rona ran out and hugged Peter, Peter smiled and hugged Rona back; asking about their flight. Luckily when Alex was selecting their home, he figured that it would be ideally for their home to be somewhat near the city but also a quiet and safe neighbourhood. In terms of driving, it took about 25 minutes to get to the Musikverein concert hall and about 20 minutes to their regular practice studio.

The neighbourhood that Alex had selected was quiet but at the same time safe. Their house was within walking distance to a supermarket and the essential shops. They were also near a park and the neighbourhood was surrounded with much greenery and fresh air. Rona was really impressed by the old architecture around Vienna and she had a good feeling about this country. By the time they arrived at their house it was close to 3pm. Their house had a very modern but classic vibe to it's exterior. The house had three floors and a large backyard for Rona and Seokhoon to enjoy the sun and even for the occasional house parties. There was also a garage just beside the house that could easily park two cars for the couple.

Upon entering the house, Seokhoon and Rona were amazed at the overall interior

Upon entering the house, Seokhoon and Rona were amazed at the overall interior. Seokhoon and Rona very much love the Japandi design and it was found all throughout their house. The house was very spacious overall, it contained a total of 3 bedrooms - one was a master suite for Seokhoon and Rona, while the other two were guest bedrooms. Peter and Marcus were not going to be living with the couple, Alex had kindly arranged for them to live at a nearby apartment complex from the couple, making their travel to their house easy for them. The master suite was huge, their bedroom was connected to their master bathroom (which had a shower and a bathtub) as well as a large dressing room, which now housed Seokhoon and Rona's variety of clothes.

*Japandi design is the combination of Scandinavian functionality and Japanese rustic minimalism to create a feeling of art, nature, and simplicity." This fusion creates the perfect blend of function and form, focusing on clean lines, bright spaces, and light colours.

Even though the couple had a practice studio near their house, they still needed a home music room where they could rehearse and practice whenever they wished to. Their theme throughout the house was filled with white and wood. Everything was kept fairly simple with clean lines. Rona absolutely loved the design throughout the house. They also had a shared office space as well as a library room. Rona and Seokhoon were both avid readers so they had quite an extensive collection of books not just about music but also about culture, life and more.

Finally, out of the various rooms in the house, one was a home gym for Seokhoon while there was one room that was still left somewhat untouched

Finally, out of the various rooms in the house, one was a home gym for Seokhoon while there was one room that was still left somewhat untouched. Peter indicated to the couple that Alex had not touched this room because whenever the couple were ready, they could turn these rooms into a nursery. Seokhoon and Rona smiled, even though they had decided they would wait maybe another year before they really earnestly started to try to have a child, it was nice that the house was a decent size which allowed their family to grow. They eventually went out to their backyard. Rona was really shocked by just how big it was, it was a decent size which gave enough running space to whoever, but there was a good section of the backyard meant for entertaining and relaxing. There was even a hot tub that the couple or their guests could use.

Rona was really impressed by just how much detail had been put into the house, it instantly made her feel welcome and at home

Rona was really impressed by just how much detail had been put into the house, it instantly made her feel welcome and at home. After a long journey, the couple decided to rest after they had unpacked most of their belongings. They were exhausted and so they had Peter prepare for them their dinner after which they turned in early to rest and adjust to their new timezone.

Note: I am truly jealous of their house, a lot of the designs are actually designs I hope would appear in my future home (If I ever get the money...)