76 | Could it be?

432 Park Avenue, New York

Time eventually flew by once the new year arrived

Time eventually flew by once the new year arrived. Within two weeks Seokhoon and Rona returned back to school for their final semester. They were busy from the get go, there were many different things that Seokhoon and Rona had to do before they graduated. Coupled also with the fact that they were popular and were receiving many performances offers. Rona was in the study room looking through the different performances offered, as she was looking at the calendar trying to figure out what was the best arrangement for the next three months. It occured that her monthly had not arrived.

Rona looked carefully at her past dates and realised that she was about 2 weeks late, this has never happened to her before. Could it be? That ... I'm.... She started to think back and she began to panic, was she pregnant? There was only that one time where they had unprotected sex but other than that one time, Seokhoon and her had always been careful. But Rona knew that even protected sex, there was still a chance that she could be pregnant. She thought about it and she started to worry.

Right then, Seokhoon walked into the study room and was taken aback to see his wife's worried expression all over her face. He ran to her and knelt down on the floor, taking her hands in his. What is wrong? Did something happen?

Rona hesitated to say anything since at this point there was really no proof but if she was indeed pregnant they needed to walk this together. Rona finally told him and Seokhoon was surprised at the news. We need to be sure, shall we go to a hospital? They would be able to give us definite news. Rona in a dazed nodded and followed Seokhoon. Seokhoon took the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

Hospital, New York

Seokhoon and Rona were in the doctor's office waiting. They had explained the situation to the doctor, so one of the fastest ways of knowing whether she was pregnant would be to take a blood test. Seokhoon held her hand and wrapped her shoulder with his arm. What happens if we are pregnant? Rona quietly asked in a soft voice. Seokhoon smiled and kissed her temple, he could see the worry all over her face and knew that she was scared of a positive result. If we are pregnant, then I plan to love this baby with every fibre in my body. There is nothing wrong with being pregnant now, Rona. Maybe certain plans may have to be pushed back because of that but nothing will change.

Rona breathed out a loud breath and started to relax. Seokhoon was right, as much as being pregnant now was not the best timing since they were only just starting their careers, but starting a family was something Rona had dreamed of for a long time. Seokhoon and Rona were in the waiting room, waiting for about 20 minutes when the nurse walked in to let them know the results were out. Seokhoon and Rona walked hand in hand towards the Doctor's office, after they sat down, Seokhoon squeezed Rona's hand in comfort.

So here are your results, looking at your hormone level, I can say with 100% certainty that you are not pregnant Mrs. Rona. Rona sighed a breath of relief and leaned her head on Seokhoon's shoulder. The doctor smiled when he saw that Rona was relieved. Looking at the result and hearing how your month has been, I believe your cycle has been delayed because of how stressed and busy you have been. I suggest that you try to take it easy for the next couple of days, your cycle should naturally come soon.

Thank you doctor. Seokhoon shook the hand of the doctor and they headed back. Seokhoon told their managers not to bother them for the rest of today and the following day. Taking the doctor's advice it was best that Rona not think about anything else and just focus on relaxing. Seokhoon decided to book Rona a spa day tomorrow where she can get a good massage and spend time pampering herself, this was one of the bes ways in which she can relax and not think about anything else.

Note: Almost huh? Still too early for these two lovebirds but don't worry they will become parents in due time!