170 | Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Once they arrived in Prague, they first explored the city for a bit

Once they arrived in Prague, they first explored the city for a bit. After which, they decided to just stay out for dinner. They settled on a simple restaurant for tonight and afterwards headed to their accommodation for the next 2 days. Tomorrow they were going to be having a nice special fine dining experience in Prague so they didn't want to do something too fancy tonight. Prague was beautiful, it had a good blend of historical culture with modern technology and features. Seokhoon and Rona had come to Prague before, together and separated during their tours but with the tight schedules, they didn't really get much of a chance to explore.

 Seokhoon and Rona had come to Prague before, together and separated during their tours but with the tight schedules, they didn't really get much of a chance to explore

Tomorrow they will be doing a walking tour around Prague and then a special dinner with the 6 of them at one of Prague's finest restaurants. It was Seokhoon's idea to go out for a fancy dinner, they were now all adults and Seokhoon wanted to treat his friends and family. Whenever they were in Seoul, the four of them often helped to look out for him and Rona, this was one of the ways he could repay them for their kindness and love.

The next day

The gang was up bright and early, they were going on several walking tours today before dinner. Seokhoon was a bit worried about Rona so he planned their walking tours in a way that Rona could take breaks whenever she needed. Luckily most of the landmarks and places they wanted to visit were all in a central location - the main city of Prague. So moving from different walking tours was not too much of a hassle for them.

By the time all the walking tours were done, it was close to 3pm. Seokhoon and Rona headed back to their accommodations first ahead of the other four. Rona's feet were aching a little, Seokhoon went to soak in a shallow pail. Rona groaned in delight when her feet entered the warm water. Seokhoon knelt down on the floor and started to massage Rona's feet. Nowadays, her feet could easily swell which would make walking rather difficult for her.

Thank you.

You never need to thank me baby. Rona smiled and kissed Seokhoon's forehead. She leaned back against the sofa. With the massage and the warm water, Rona soon fell asleep. Seokhoon looked up and saw his wife fast asleep. He was a bit relieved that she actually went to sleep, he knew she was probably tired and it would be wise for her to get some rest for dinner tonight.

After the swelling of her feet got reduced, he cleaned and dried her feet and carried her upwards to their bedroom. Their bedroom was the master and it came with an attached master bathroom. The bathroom had a private balcony that overlooked the town of Prague, it was truly beautiful. The bathroom even had a private jacuzzi which Seokhoon would definitely make it a point for both of them to try.

Seokhoon let Rona sleep while he went to wash up and get ready for this evening. Rona woke up about an hour later, by then the rest of the gang had returned and were resting up before needing to get ready. When Seokhoon stepped out of the bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around him and Rona felt all her needs tingling again. Seokhoon recognised that look in his wife's eyes, they were of hunger. Seokhoon walked over, sitting right on the edge of the bed, he grabbed both of Rona's hands, not letting her touch him and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Their tongues melted together, fighting for dominance. Seokhoon could hear sounds of pleasure coming out of his wife's mouth that he was really tempted to take her but he resisted. He had to stop before he completely lost control. When they separated, a long string of saliva joined the two lips. I know what you want, baby, but not now okay. We have to get ready for the dinner, but later, later I promise you, you have all of me. Rona was in a slight daze from the kiss, she really wanted her husband but Seokhoon was right. The dinner had all been reserved and the gang was already all getting ready, she couldn't delay this. She swallowed down her desire, mentally remembering Seokhoon's promise to her and got out of bed to get ready. As she was heading to the bathroom, Seokhoon gave a slight slap on her butt and kneaded her butt. He kissed her neck. I will make whatever you want come true tonight baby. He bit her earlobe and smacked her butt once more, pushing her towards the bathroom.

As Rona entered the bathroom, she saw her reflection. She was completely flushed red and she could feel the wetness down there. She wanted to turn around and pull her husband to the bathroom but with great willpower, she decided to focus on getting ready. She needed to take a cold shower if not she was not going to last through dinner. She got ready, did up her makeup and wore her outfit for tonight. Seokhoon was waiting for her outside of the bathroom, he smiled when she entered. She looks beautiful, simply gorgeous. He kissed her hand, especially that special finger where her wedding band rested and they headed downstairs to meet their friends.