154 | Sauna

The train ride didn't last too long, about 3 hours later and they were here. Seokhoon looked around as they stepped out of the train station, they were in a mountainous region now. As he looked towards the mountains, a car pulled up. Rona went to greet the driver and they loaded their luggage into the car. The car drove off and about 20 minutes later, they arrived at their hotel. Seokhoon took in the surrounding scenery, even though it was already late in the night, it was fairly well lit. Rona pulled Seokhoon towards the hotel.

Welcome Mr and Mrs Shim.

The receptionist handed their hotel key card to them. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Rona thanked the staff and they walked towards the lift. When they stepped into the suite, Seokhoon realised it was really large. Rona had booked the Penthouse suite for both of them. We will be here for the next two nights.

Seokhoon took in the view and the room, it was big enough for the two of them and the view outside the window even though it was dark, Seokhoon knew that view would be absolutely beautiful.

We are near the Alps right?

That's right.

Rona had booked the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, it was a beautiful hotel that was just right near the foot of the Alps

Rona had booked the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, it was a beautiful hotel that was just right near the foot of the Alps. From their Penthouse, it was a beautiful view. Come, let's rest for tonight. We can explore tomorrow. Rona and Seokhoon washed up and soon fell asleep.

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

The next morning, Seokhoon woke up as the sunlight began to stream into the bedroom

The next morning, Seokhoon woke up as the sunlight began to stream into the bedroom. He looked over and Rona was cuddling close to him, her head resting on his shoulder. He smiled at the sight, Rona was like a sleeping angel in his arms right now. Seokhoon lightly kissed her forehead, the movement woke Rona up. She slowly opened her eyes, meeting Seokhoon's eyes.

Good Morning my love.

Good Morning. Rona rolled over and she was now lying flat on Seokhoon's chest. He smirked and with a hint of playfulness he asked, What are we going to be doing today?

He grabbed Rona's butt tight and squeezed it. Rona started to moan as she felt Seokhoon's rough hands on her. Breakfast....

Well I am hungry. He quickly flipped Rona over and kissed her hard. She couldn't get a word in and gave in, letting Seokhoon take her hard and fast. By the time he was satisfied Rona was completely exhausted. Seokhoon quickly rang up for room service and the two of them had a lovely breakfast in bed. After their breakfast, the two headed out to explore the surroundings. There was not much of a city nearby but there were small towns just down the foot of the hotel. Dressing warmly, the two of them went down to the town to explore. It was quaint and quiet, it was perfect for the private trip Rona was hoping for.

They explored the town and had a nice light lunch. They decided to head down towards the forest that was nearby. After a nice walk and afternoon in town, Seokhoon and Rona headed back. Rona didn't really want to jam pack this three day trip, so they were going to be free and easy. After they arrived back at the hotel, waiting for them was a nice couple spa package that Rona had booked.

The couple's massage package lasted for about 2 hours, their body was completely relaxed and loose after it. They next headed to a private sauna together. When Rona found out that they were both naked in the sauna room, she was a tad embarrassed. It was one thing to be in bed and naked but somehow she felt like the sauna room was more public. Seokhoon pulled Rona in and placed a small towel on the bench he sat on it and waited for Rona to get comfortable. It was not clear whether Rona's cheeks were red because of the steam from the sauna or because she was shy. Seokhoon signalled Rona to sit beside him, she took a deep breath and courageously walked over to her husband. She could see that fire in her husband's eyes as her naked figure walked towards him. She, like him placed the towel on the bench and sat down.

Rona was a bit awkward for a moment but soon she began to relax when she realised they were completely alone and that there was no one around

Rona was a bit awkward for a moment but soon she began to relax when she realised they were completely alone and that there was no one around. Seokhoon started talking to Rona to get her to relax.

After this, what do you want to do? We can take a nap if you want too?

But I am not tired.

Then... how about other things?

Other things? Instead of replying her, Seokhoon grabbed Rona by her waist and dragged her over to him. He was sitting on a wooden chair and Rona was now straddling him. The room was already hot and somewhat suffocating, but the touch of her husband took it up a knot. He kissed her hard and Rona could feel in between them, his hard organ. His organ against her stomach felt hotter than usual. Rona started to wiggle her hips and they both moaned in unison. Rona couldn't breathe, she tore her lips away from Seokhoon. She grabbed his hard organ and squeezed it slightly.

 She grabbed his hard organ and squeezed it slightly

Let's go back to our room. Seokhoon's eyes widened and he dragged his wife out of the sauna room and proceeded to go up to their Penthouse.