20 | Surprise

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

After a filling lunch, Seokhoon and Rona spent most of their time in their hotel room packing up. They were going to be checking out today, their wedding team had come by to help pack Rona's wedding dresses, the wedding party had come over and they spent the next 2 hours chatting. Stephanie, George and Jong Hyeop were going to be returning back to the USA, Jong Hyeop being the only 3rd year student, had more work ahead, he was preparing to enter a competition which hopefully will have help debut as a professional cellist at the start of his final semester, so he needed to head back to prepare. Ryo was going to be returning back to Japan for the final month before they would all be returning to New York for their final semester to their 2nd year.

Since they were not going to have a honeymoon right away, they decided to take a quick trip to Busan for 4 days as their mini-honeymoon for now. Once their summer break arrived, Seokhoon and Rona planned on taking a longer honeymoon trip. They still had time to decide where they would want to go for their honeymoon. Seokhoon and Rona figured that with them approaching their final year at Juilliard, the chance of them having free time would greatly be reduced. So they needed to take advantage of whatever free time they had to just enjoy themselves.

At 3:30PM, everyone slowly began to check out of the hotel. Seokhoon and Rona were in the front lobby waiting for Suryeon to come and pick them up. At about 3:35, Suryeon arrived. Seokhoon loaded their luggage and Suryeon drove off to a surprise location.

Omma, where are we going?

Hmmm. Well you two are married, so you two need your own place right? We are heading there now.

Oh to Shimwoo Towers?

Hmmm. Rona do you want to live in the same building as both parent-in-laws? Both of them did not know what to say, they did like the idea of being near family but at the same time, to always see their parents was also another thing. Seokhoon knew if they ever lived in the same building, he probably had to control his impulses just in case they were accidentally caught. The car drove through Seoul. Seokhoon recognised the area, they were near Shimwoo Towers. The car continued to drive for another 10 minutes before arriving in a residential area.

Suryeon led them down the road, as they were walking they took a quick look at the neighbourhood. It was quiet, mostly bungalows or single standing houses. In the distance, Shimwoo Tower could be seen. We are not that far from Shimwoo Tower, by foot it only is about a 15 minute walk, by car about 6-7 minutes. Suryeon continued to lead the couple until they arrived in front of a house. They entered through the front gate and saw a beautiful and simple white house. It was not particularly large, it had a good size front yard, which would be perfect for a garden or a dog or children to run around. There was a garage to the left, Suryeon continued to lead them up the stairs. This is the house that Yoonhee and I are gifting to you.

*Visual Image of how the house may look like - It should have a bigger yard than the picture above

This house? Eomeonim we appreciate the gesture but this is too much right?

Nonsense Rona. Think about it, you are Yoonhee's own child, she wishes to spoil you so let her. Next, you two are still young, to be strapped down by a loan is not a good idea, for now we can help. Once you two start earning your keep, you can take over the expenses of the house. Besides there is a high chance you two will be residing overseas for most of the year right? Due to the nature of your work, you will need to save money for that house when the time comes. For now, let us help you halfway. With that Suryeon ended the conversation and ushered Rona and Seokhoon into their new home.

Note: I know I said my schedule is one chapter every 2 days but I think now I won't restrict myself to a fix schedule, I will update based on how I feel and how my writing is going (:

I do hope to end this book (not yet of course) so I do need to plan out the story! have fun reading!