37 | Night Sky

*Warning: Mature Content ahead

Santorini, Greece

​​Seokhoon and Rona had changed into their outfits, and they walked up to the top deck of the boat

​​Seokhoon and Rona had changed into their outfits, and they walked up to the top deck of the boat. From there they had a bird's eye view of what the captain sees when he steers the ship. After that, they headed to the dining table and waited for dinner to be served. The sun was still high up at 7pm, in about an hour or so the sun would begin to set. The captain steered the ship to a location that would give the couple the best view of the sunset. There was a dining area at the main deck of the ship, Seokhoon and Rona sat there admiring the ocean as the ship moved.

At around 7:30PM, dinner was served

At around 7:30PM, dinner was served. The chef had prepared a 4 course meal for the couple. The crew were aware that Seokhoon and Rona were here on their honeymoon, so the courses were catered to their taste. Rona personally preferred seafood while Seokhoon preferred meat, so the chef made two different mains for them so they both could share. Rona was really amazed by the food, in comparison her cooking standard was really mediocre.

Seokhoon could tell that Rona was depressed about something, when he probed and she finally confessed. Seokhoon smiled. I love your cooking Rona. Don't forget this chef here is professional trained, that is very different. I much prefer what you cook for me, I would rather eat those dishes every single day. Rona instantly felt better, she kissed Seokhoon on the lips, thanking him for cheering her up. Seeing her mood return back to normal, they continued their dinner. By the time the 4 course dinner ended, the sun was starting to set.

The boat had docked and Seokhoon and Rona walked out to the front of the boat, their feet touching the water, with a wine glass in each hand as they watched the sunset. The ocean was so quiet, just the waves of the ocean could be heard. The weather was slowly getting chilly when the sea breeze blew. Seokhoon had an arm around Rona, sheltering her from the night breeze. They continued to watch in silence as the sun disappeared from sight. The night had arrived. They leaned back on the netting of the boat and stared up into the night sky. It was so beautiful.

Unlike Seoul or New York, the night sky was not so visible because of the bright city lights

Unlike Seoul or New York, the night sky was not so visible because of the bright city lights. But out here where there were no buildings, the stars in the night sky were so visible. Seokhoon and Rona just stared in silence as they watched the night sky. Rona felt so small just seeing the millions of stars all right in front of her. She turned to Seokhoon and laid her head on his shoulder. Seokhoon turned around, hugged Rona and kissed her forehead. Seokhoon-ah, have you ever thought about what our lives would be if we had never met?

 Seokhoon-ah, have you ever thought about what our lives would be if we had never met?

I have.

What do you think your life would have been like?

Probably very miserable. If you hadn't come in, I think I would have turned out exactly like my father. The abuse would have still carried on, he would have gone on destroying so many people's lives. What about you?

I don't know, I do think about what happens if I never entered Chungah, then I probably wouldn't be a singer any more. I would have to let go of that passion of mine and probably find something else.

I don't know about that, you are talented Rona. There is a high chance you would have been discovered some other way. If you posted videos on Youtube or you did perhaps busking, perhaps you would have caught the eyes of people who are looking out for talent. Not everyone can sing like you, you are a gem.

In that case, it can be said the same for you. You are such a talented pianist, there is a chance that you too would have been discovered, especially since you were already in Chungah High.

True, but what happened if I lost my soul at the expense of this? I would rather be a good man, someone who can actually care for others. I believe, if I had never met you, Seolah would not have been the only victim of mine.

Seokhoon-ah, you didn't kill her.

I know, but that doesn't mean I did not contribute to the cause. When I think about what I did, it just destroys me.

Well, that 'What Ifs' there is no point in thinking about that, right now what matters is you have changed, you are my husband and you will never let what happened in the past repeat itself. Seokhoon kissed Rona with such intensity that Rona couldn't breathe. None of this would have been possible had I not met you. That's how much you mean to me, Rona. You can never leave me, even if you want to, I won't let you.

I never want to leave you Seokhoon. Rona kissed Seokhoon back. Rona, come. Seokhoon got up to his feet and brought Rona back to the sofa where they had their dinner. Seokhoon sat down and Rona straddled his lap. Both of them didn't waste any time, Seokhoon quickly removed his pants and prepared himself. Rona slipped her underwear off one leg, Seokhoon inserted one finger inside Rona and she moaned as she felt his finger. He prepared Rona and soon she pulled his finger out and sank down on him. They didn't bother to remove the rest of their clothes, their need for each other was overflowing and neither could wait any more.

Under the night sky, the sound of moans could be heard. Seokhoon was moving his hips while Rona was riding Seokhoon. Neither wanted to take things slow. You are my life, Rona. Never forget that. It is you and me. Rona kissed Seokhoon, their tongues swirling together as the slapping of skin got louder. Rona felt Seokhoons' finger over her sensitive bud and she nibbled his lips. I love you Seokhoon. Rona whispered softly against Seokhoon's lips. He saw the love in her eyes and his hip sped up.

Seokhoon kissed her neck and bit that spot where her shoulder met her neck. The spot had turned red by the time he was done with it. There was definitely going to be a mark there tomorrow. Seokhoon, I am coming.

Me too, yeobo. Come baby. Let me feel you. Rona moaned loudly as she felt her release come, Seokhoon grunted as he felt her tighten. Seokhoon kept moving his hip until he was finally released. They continued to hug each other as they slowly recovered from that intense lovemaking. Seokhoon brought Rona's lips back to him and kissed her. He hoped that he had conveyed just how much she meant to him, without Rona, Seokhoon's life would have no meaning. Their lips separated and Seokhoon kissed her nose. I love you Rona.