183 | Names

JohnBio Hospital, Seoul

Soon enough Rona was wheeled back into the room

Soon enough Rona was wheeled back into the room. Everyone was gathered around her when the twins were rolled into the room. Their parents all went to the twins and gushed about them. They carried both the girls and were talking to them in a baby voice.

Omo! Look at how cute you are!

Those tiny hands and feet! Right on cue, Hyun Jae came running in with Peter right behind him. Congratulations Seokhoon and Rona.

Thank you Peter. Thanks for watching over Hyun Jae also.

Seokhoon carried Hyun Jae over and introduced him to his siblings. Look Hyun Jae, these two are your dongseng.

Two?

Yes they are twins, so there are two of them. Hyun Jae's eyes darted back and forth looking at the twins. He reached out his hands and Seokhoon guided him on how to pat them. Gently, like this. Hyun Jae slowly patted his hand on the twins and started to smile. Looks like Hyun Jae seem to react to the girls pretty well. Hyun Jae was then placed right beside Rona.

Omma... Hurt?

Oh no no, just a bit tired Hyun Jae.

Hyun Jae stood up on the bed and gave Rona a big hug. Rona returned the hug and thanked Hyun Jae, telling him she felt much better now. Hyun Jae then got off the bed and ran back to see the twins who were being carried by Yoonhee and Suryeon respectively. Have you two thought of names yet? asked In Sung.

Yes, we are planning on called them Ha-Eun (하은) and Ha-Yun (하윤).

*Ha-Yun's most common meaning is summer combined with sky. Ha-Eun means grand, big, summer, and charity, mercy, and kindness. For easy reference, the oldest is Ha-Eun and the youngest is Ha-Yun.

Those are beautiful names. Hyun Jae, Ha Eun and Ha Yun. Lovely. Their parents eventually left the room. Rona needed their rest and they wanted to give the family some privacy first. With Seokhoon and Rona carrying each twin, Hyun Jae wanted to be carried as well. Seokhoon bent down and carried Hyun Jae to the bed, he was seated right in the middle. Here Hyun Jae, trying holding them.

Seokhoon guided Hyun Jae on how to sit and then carefully placed Ha-Yun onto his lap. Hyun Jae stiffed a little, he knew instinctively that he had to be very careful. Seokhoon was still supporting and making sure Ha Yun wouldn't move.

Well done Hyun Jae, you are going to be an amazing Oppa.

Oppa!

Yes Opp! You are an Oppa now. Rona let out a loud yawn and Seokhoon returned the twins back to their basket. He picked Hyun Jae up and told Rona to get some sleep first. When he left the room, Yoonhee and Suryeon were standing outside.

Omma, I am going to take Hyun Jae down to the garden for a while. Rona has fallen asleep.

Don't worry, Seokhoon. Go and spend some time with Hyun Jae first. We will take care of the twins and Rona.

It was early morning by the time Rona had finished giving birth. Now it was almost 9am, Hyun Jae actually began to yawn after running around in the garden for some time. Seokhoon knew he would be sleepy after all they woke him up in the middle of his sleep late last night. By the time Seokhoon carried Hyun Jae he was fast asleep on his shoulder. Peter and Marcus came over and Seokhoon handed Hyun Jae back to them for now. Tomorrow Rona should be moved to the birth centre so Hyun Jae can come over tomorrow.

Help me look after Hyun Jae today. Tomorrow he should be able to come to the birth centre.

When he got back to the room, the twins had already gone back to the nursery and Rona was still fast asleep. Seokhoon sat next to her bed, held her hand and soon fell asleep right beside her. They were now parents to three children, time had truly passed by quickly.