90 | Back Off

Seokhoon and Rona's first month in Vienna really flew by. Thanks to Raph, Edwin and Hye Rim they were able to settle into a routine rather quickly. Every day they would either be in the practice studio, focusing on their upcoming concert or Seokhoon and Rona would be at the music studio with the Vienna Philharmonic orchestra. It was a good decision to practice and rehearse with the orchestra so that both the conductor and Seokhoon and Rona could get to know one another - their habits and quirks. Apart from practising, Seokhoon and Rona spent a lot of time getting to know their neighbourhood. The weather was currently the autumn season and the temperature was just nice - not too hot nor cold yet. During the weekends, Seokhoon and Rona would try to explore the surrounding cities in Vienna or enjoy a nice time in nature. On lazy days, Seokhoon and Rona would often stay at home and to no one's surprise, Seokhoon often kept Rona in bed.

Whenever they had free time they made sure to skype their parents, family and even their friends in New York. Luckily with the internet and many online messaging it was easy enough to keep in contact. Their friends in New York were doing well, particularly So Hyun who in the recent months had been getting more and more attention regarding her dancing. It seems she was dubbed the next star in the ballet world, Rona was really excited for her future. Soon the 2nd month came and flew by, now it was time for the concert. Due to Seokhoon and Rona's popularity worldwide, with the marketing done tickets were immediately sold out. This indicated that many people were fans and supporting Seokhoon and Rona but this also gave them much pressure, they needed to perform their best for this concert. This concert was very much their debut stage performance in Vienna and it would be setting the tone of Seokhoon and Rona's music residency here.

Wiener Musikverein, Vienna

The concert was going to begin at 7pm sharp and last for 2 and a half hours

The concert was going to begin at 7pm sharp and last for 2 and a half hours. Each of them were in their dressing room getting ready for the evening. As they were a married couple, Seokhoon and Rona shared one dressing room together. As it was their debut concerts, Mr Thomas wanted to hold a short press conference before the concert took place.

The press conference was set at 2pm. This allowed them to have a good rest before final rehearsals. Seokhoon and Rona attracted much of the global media, there were reporters from America to Korea. Rona and Seokhoon were matching wearing a theme of black coloured clothes. There was a force and a charisma behind the couple as they stood to take their photos.

The conference was well managed and controlled by Mr Thomas. Overall the conference only lasted about 25 minutes; and each question had been carefully screened by each of their managers. The conference went by smoothly, much of the questions were focused on how each of them felt about their music residency in Vienna and their goals while they are here.

The 25 minutes flew by and soon the five were saying goodbye to the media

The 25 minutes flew by and soon the five were saying goodbye to the media. After a final round of photo taking, the five headed back to their dressing room. Rona headed over to the toilet first while Seokhoon headed back to their dressing room first. About 2 minutes later, Seokhoon heard a knock on his door, both of their managers were busy elsewhere preparing for the concert and the press release afterwards so Seokhoon went to answer the door. When he opened it, there stood in front of him two of the people that he had come to hate the most - Gabbie and Grace.

How the hell did they get past security?! Seokhoon stared at them coldly and walked out of his room. He was thankful Rona was not here because Seokhoon was going to be completely cruel from this point onwards. Seokhoon just stared at the two of them and didn't say a word. Gabbie and Grace were standing there awkwardly, when either of them realised Seokhoon was not going to say anything Gabbie opened her mouth first.

Urm, hi Seokhoon, it has been a long time.

....

You remember us right? I am sure you do, we are quite unforgettable, haha.

....

We are here because well Seokhoon, we want to apologise. We truly did wrong by you and Rona and we hope you can forgive us. It has been hell for us the past year and well we have seen the error of our ways. Please forgive us. Right then, Gabbie and Grace tried to hug Seokhoon, he saw it coming and quickly ducked out of the way. Both of their hands met with cold air, they turned around and saw Seokhoon standing further away from them. Grace and Gabbie both walked over to try to approach Seokhoon when...

BACK OFF! 

They turned around and saw Rona standing there looking at them with fire in her eyes. 

Note: Did you think I was done with this? haha! Time for some boss bitch Rona!