112 | Infuriate

Seoul, Korea

Since that initial meeting in New York, Suryeon had In Sung in the back of her head

Since that initial meeting in New York, Suryeon had In Sung in the back of her head. For one, she couldn't quite figure him out. On the surface, he looked like a completely playboy character and one who doesn't seem to do their work well. However, when she returned back to Seoul she got a look at his resume and it was a completely different image. In Sung was a bloody hardworking monster, he graduated from a really good university and was on a scholarship throughout. After he graduated, he went on to work at various big companies helping them upscale and expand their business. The more Suryeon read his resume, the more she actually respected him. As Alex had told her, he was a perfect person to actually expand and build Shimwoo & Co and Yunis into a global brand.

About 2 weeks after they had left New York, Suryeon, Yoonhee and In Sung were scheduled to have a meeting. Yoonhee was waiting in the conference room when Suryeon entered. Wow, unnie!

What?

You look gorgeous. Suryeon was wearing a simple but fashionable business outfit. It really set the tone of not only who she was but also her company, there was a modern and simple company. Are you dressing up for someone? Yoonhee teased as she looked at Suryeon tidying up her hair and clothes before In Sung arrived.

Me? Of course not.

There is no shame in dressing up Unnie. I understand.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Exactly that. Come on Unnie please don't tell me you have forgotten how In Sung-sshi looks like. I remember.

And you are married.

So? Doesn't mean I can't admire someone who is just so handsome.

Suryeon rolled her eyes but she couldn't refute what Yoonhee said. She knew In Sung was handsome, she remembered how he looked clearly but this is a blind meeting, it is a business meeting. So no matter what Suryeon needed to be professional. Right on cue, her secretary informed her that In Sung had arrived. She replied to let him in and when the door opened, there he stood. Suryeon inwardly sighed, he was just as handsome, if anything he was just as handsome. In Sung himself didn't help the situation with his fashionable fitted suit and that handsome smile. He shocked Yoonhee's hand and when he turned to Suryeon his smile seem to have gotten wider. Hello Suryeon-sshi, it has been awhile. I have been looking forward to meeting you.

Me too.

I think I was more excited. Suryeon looked at him, their hands still holding each other. Somehow those words felt like it meant something else more. In Sung smirked and proceeded to sit down, slowly letting go of Suryeon's hands. She trembled as his touch left her, but she tried to shake it off as best as she could. Yoonhee was trying to control her expression as she watched this exchange, it was clear to her that In Sung was definitely attracted to her, but whether or not either one would take the leap is another question. For now the meeting turned back to its original purpose. The three spent the next 5 hours discussing bit by bit Shimwoo & Co and Yunis. Suryeon and Yoonhee spent time explaining to In Sung their own vision of what they hope for their company.

Throughout the meeting, In Sung didn't interrupt them and let them take control of the meeting. As they got to their hopes and plans regarding the expansion it was only when In Sung jumped in and started quizzing them on how they plan to go about doing it, what was the budget and so on and so forth. Suryeon was impressed, In Sung clearly did his homework. He actually knew and understood the history of not just Shimwoo & Co but all the different lines under the company, the same went for Yunis.

For the next half of the meeting, In Sung laid out what both companies needed to be prepared to do and how he can help and what he could do for them. Suryeon and Yoonhee felt more confident after the meeting, hearing In Sung and how well prepared he was. They knew that he cared for their business as much as they. After a long 5 hour session, the meeting finally came to an end. Yoonhee had another business meeting to attend so she quickly bid her farewell to both of them and left first.

Do you want to grab some lunch? Suryeon looked at him curiously.

Just lunch?

Well, are you offering something else other than lunch?

You know what you are doing?

What?

Flirting with me.

Hmmm and is that a bad thing?

It won't be professional....

Haha, trust me. I can keep those separate. We aren't breaking any written out rules. I am not officially your employee, I am a consultant. I don't see how that is a problem.

Suryeon couldn't say anything, he was right. He didn't work for her, there was nothing wrong if the two did end up in a relationship. I don't even like you.

Oh really? In Sung approached her and closed the gap between them. Suryeon got a whiff of how In Sung smelt like and it was addictive. In Sung smiled, he saw Suryeon's reaction to him. He liked her and he was going to try to break down those walls. I think you do like me.

No you infuriate me.

Hahah, keep telling yourself that. But I can assure you. He pushed Suryeon against the wall. I can smell how much you desire me. So next time, try not to deny me.

You only want to just sleep with me and move on.

Ouch that hurts. Just so you know, I don't have many girlfriends. I am sure you have seen my resume, I barely have time for myself much less for someone else. However, if it is you, you got me rethinking my priorities. With that In Sung sealed his lips over Suryeon. At first Suryeon offered some resistance but soon her walls came crumbling down and she was kissing him back.

Note: Don't worry, I am not gonna go there for Suryeon but well they are adults so things move a bit faster heheh.

I actually completely forgot to update yesterday, so I am coming with two chapters! Enjoy!