129 | The Finale (1)

Shimwoo Art Centre, Seoul

After the introduction video was shown, Seokhoon and Rona walked onto the stage

After the introduction video was shown, Seokhoon and Rona walked onto the stage. Everyone began to clap as the couple came to centre stage. They held hands and bowed towards the audience. Seokhoon was wearing a striped tie suit and Rona was wearing a sparkling white wedding-like dress. There was a buzz of excitement, as Seokhoon walked towards the piano while Rona took the position right at the centre. With a quick wink from her husband, Rona smiled and then the music began.

The first opening song was the last song that Rona sang in their last concert in Seoul. It has been so long ago, when they were fresh out of their 1st year of Juilliard and they held their first collaborative concert. It felt like this concert was a continuation of their previous concert. It was a way for the couple to say, "We Are Back." With the last note of Rona, the audience began to cheer once she finished. Rona had improved so much, with all her experience of singing and performing with different people and orchestras. She has honed her skills over and over again, now both Seokhoon and Rona are dubbed as the Prince and Princess of the classical world.

Moving on, the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra came on stage and they performed several pieces. After 2 pieces, Rona walked back on stage, hand in hand with Oh Yoonhee. Yoonchul and the rest in the VIP box started to clap loudly, as they cheered for Yoonhee. Yoonhee was wearing a lovely pastel pink dress, she took a deep breath and Rona and her got into position. Standing centre stage, facing each other. Rona smiled encouragingly, silently assuring her mother. Yoonhee smiled and the orchestra started to play.

 Yoonhee smiled and the orchestra started to play

Rona stretched out her hand and Yoonhee held her daughter's hand as they started to sing. Remember the past, her body remembers what it was like to be singing. She let her emotions take over, following the lead of Rona. Yoonhee's mind went completely blank, all she could do was concentrate on the lyrics of the song and focus solely on Rona. Before she knew it, she had finished the piece. Suddenly, a loud road from the audience erupted. Yoonhee snapped out of her daze and looked towards the audience, bowing in thanks.