172 | Torture

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Prague, Czech Republic

Seokhoon dragged Rona into an alleyway, it was already close to 9pm and the streets were rather empty

Seokhoon dragged Rona into an alleyway, it was already close to 9pm and the streets were rather empty. Seokhoon bent down on the cobbled streets and lifted Rona's long dress slightly. He didn't want to expose her to anyone who could be walking by, but he needed to taste her at least once. He pulled aside her underwear and began to touch her. Rona moaned loudly as she watched her husband's hands slip underneath her dress, touching her right there dead and centre.

It didn't help matters that Seokhoon's dirty talk continued alongside his fingers. Rona was going to explode anytime and Seokhoon was determined to squeeze one out of her before they reached back home. Rona clamped her mouth shut as her desire washed over her like a huge wave. Seokhoon groaned as he felt his fingers being covered by his wife's juice. He slipped out and now stands tall in front of Rona. He licked his fingers dry in front of her, Rona's eyes dilated and after seeing her husband clean his own fingers. She dragged him to her and kissed him hard, she moaned loudly as she tasted herself on her husband's lips.

Seokhoon kneaded that plump flesh of a butt and squeezed tight. He dragged his lips away from her and without any words, they quickly rushed home. By the time they entered their room, Rona had already stripped herself naked. She thought that Seokhoon would make his way to the bed but instead he brought her over to their jacuzzi in their bathroom. Go and shower a bit, while I feel the hot tub up. Rona went under the shower and took a quick shower, by the time she was finished the tub was already filled up to midway.

With the moonlight streaming in, Seokhoon waited for her by the tub and helped her get in. The jacuzzi was warm to the touch and it had a wonderful effect on Rona's sore muscles. After she got comfortable, Seokhoon stripped himself and went in with her. He turned on the water jets and the pounding of the jets really hit the right spot for Rona. Rona sighed in contempt, this was just what she needed. She loved being pregnant, she loved the fact that she was going to be a mother again but there were definitely some downsides to being pregnant. The soreness and uncomfortableness at times was definitely an issue, but now with this hot tub, it really helps to work out all the soreness that she was feeling throughout the day. Seokhoon was sitting just opposite her, he grabbed her foot and began to massage her calf up to her foot.

Rona made a rather masculine growl, with the jets massaging her back and Seokhoon massaging her legs, this is pure heaven for her. Seokhoon focused on the task at hand, as much as he wanted to get down to making love to his wife, he could tell she was not feeling the best. After he finished massaging one leg, he moved to the other. He spent time really working out all the knots Rona was feeling. Her feet especially were an area that Seokhoon knew could swell up due to the water retention. Rona closed her eyes and let herself just focus on relaxing.

Once Seokhoon's hands stopped, Rona's eyes opened. When her eyes opened she witnessed her husband kissing her ankle, licking her foot all the way up to her toes. Rona was now completely turned on, it didn't take much to get her engines going. She was now going to feel a different kind of soreness and she was eagerly looking forward to it. Seokhoon lifted her leg up, resting her ankle on his shoulder, his lips moved downwards from her feet to her calf. Rona's breathing started to get heavier. Seokhoon let the leg drop and turned his attention to the other one. He repeated his action once again and Rona was buzzing for him.

Tonight, I am going to make sure I satisfy you from head to toe baby. I deny you once before dinner but trust me sweetheart. By the time we are finished, you will be so satisfied you will fall asleep with a smile on your face.

I always fall asleep with a smile on my face because you are with me. Seokhoon's heart swelled as he heard those words. Rona had a way of turning his heart into knots every time she looked or spoke words of love to him. Rona's belly was round but it had not reached the point of big yet, she was only 5 months pregnant but still Seokhoon knew he had to be careful not to put pressure on her belly area. He flipped her around, she was now facing outside, she could see the beautiful scenery of Prague but that scenery was not something she could concentrate on now. She could feel his tongue slide down her spine and he spent some time kissing and biting her flesh just before he reached her butt.

He kneaded that soft flesh before descending even further down. Rona was standing on her legs, her hands gripping the edge of the tub tightly. Her secret core was just hovering above the water's edge. Seokhoon sealed his mouth over her core and Rona screamed out. She didn't bother trying to be quiet, she knew her voice was carried out of the window and if people just underneath the balcony heard carefully, it was not surprising what the couple in that room was up to.

Rona gripped the edge tightly as her husband's mouth made her feel all kinds of sensations. When two fingers entered her, Rona started to see stars. She was so dazed and passionate, she kept begging her husband to give her what she wanted - him. But Seokhoon denied her pleas, he focused on using his fingers and tongue to bring his wife to pleasure. His mission was for her to come so many times before they even left this bathroom that Rona's head would be completely buzzing.

Seokhoon continued to tongue her, licking her nether fold and drinking up all her juices. There was no one in this world who would taste as sweet as Rona. Rona could feel Seokhoon's hot fingers inside of her, he thrust them in and out and when they hit that one spot Rona craved. Her legs started to tremble, if it weren't for her husband holding her, Rona would have fallen back down into the water. Rona soon screamed out her release but Seokhoon did not relent, he kept going until Rona was ready to come one more time.

By the time she came for a third time she was practically begging her husband to stop. Seokhoon, please no more. I want you, please please... Seokhoon finally listened to Rona's pleas, and he turned her around. She straddled him, his hard organ slid across her nether core. Rona thought Seokhoon would finally put himself in but he seemed to be satisfied with just this. Not yet, you don't get my cock yet. Come baby, ride me this way. Seokhoon dipped down and started to suck Rona's nipples.

He moaned as he felt the slight milk that was coming out of her nipples. With the urge from her husband, Rona moved her hips. His hard crown touched her sensitive hard bub each time she moved and it didn't take long for Rona to come a fourth time. The water had already turned cold by now. Rona couldn't take it, she needed her husband to take her. She gripped his hair and dragged him over to her, she kissed him hard and wrestled with his tongue. Please Seokhoon, don't torture me anymore.