97 | Touring

*Warning: Mature in the first half of the chapter

Vienna, Austria

True to Seokhoon's words, Rona and Seokhoon were constantly with each other over the next couple of days

True to Seokhoon's words, Rona and Seokhoon were constantly with each other over the next couple of days. When Rona was in the kitchen, Seokhoon would come up behind her and take her right there over the kitchen counter. Rona lost count just how many times they made love throughout the day and where. She felt that almost every inch of the house had been covered by them and Seokhoon didn't care where they were. Towards the end of the day, Rona was so exhausted that she had to deny Seokhoon several times. Rona truly believed in this regard, Seokhoon was like a machine. He just had a second engine somewhere to keep him going.

Unfortunately for Seokhoon, that mini-break went away and soon they were both busy again. Rona had to travel for a couple of weeks on her first ever solo tour. Rona was invited to tour several cities in Europe and Im Hwan thought it would be good publicity for Rona. Seokhoon as well also had a solo tour, which overlapped with Rona's. Seokhoon was going to be in America for three weeks touring. This would really be the first time Seokhoon and Rona were going to be separated for almost a month. They had a break just before Rona started her tour and Seokhoon used that break to make sure that Rona was nice and filled.

Rona felt more exhausted before the tour started. Seokhoon had spent every waking hour taking Rona to different parts of the house. She remembered how he had her laid out on the dining table as he spent the next 20 minutes just focusing on her pleasure, his mouth, hands and hard organ were feeling her in every way. By the time Seokhoon was done with that, Rona was practically begging him to take her over and over again.

The Next Day

Rona was standing at the front door, Im Hwan was helping her load up her luggage, she was going to be travelling around Europe for the next three weeks. Seokhoon's tour would begin 4 days after hers starts. Rona kissed her husband goodbye, but before she could separate herself from him. Seokhoon backed Rona against the front door and very quickly slipped himself inside of her one last time. Rona didn't complain, 3 weeks without touching or seeing her husband was something she had never experienced before. She wanted to feel him as much as possible.

Seokhoon stared out the door as Rona's car drove off. He sighed and went back into the house. Although Seokhoon and Rona had only started really actively trying for a baby over the past 2 months, he knew that both of them were somewhat anxious. Maybe the space between the two was a good idea, it would give both of their bodies time to rest. After Vienna Rona first headed to London for the first start of her tour, while Seokhoon would be first headed to California for his.

Their managers kept Seokhoon and Rona on a rather busy schedule, if they were not in rehearsals they were doing some level of press. Over the month, Rona and Seokhoon had received several commercial offers but the couple had chosen to turn them down. For now they were not really seeking more money as well as fame. So much of their press was related to interviews regarding their activities and their careers. With their busy schedule, Rona soon reached the final leg of her tour, Seokhoon still had another week left before he would return home to Vienna.

Paris, France

Rona's last leg was going to take place in Paris. As she was at the very end of her tour, her schedule was getting lighter. She was now back at her hotel, it was 9:00PM, Rona was sitting on the bed waiting for Seokhoon to contact her. He had an early morning rehearsal and was essentially free for the rest of the day. Rona was wearing a silk pj set with her hair flowing down, soon the laptop rang and she went to answer the video call. Seokhoon was sitting at his bed as well in his hotel room. He grasped in surprise as he saw Rona sitting there on the bed. She looked so beautiful and he was reminded once again how much he missed her.

Hey baby, how did everything go? Rona and Seokhoon proceeded to tell each other how their days had gone

Hey baby, how did everything go? Rona and Seokhoon proceeded to tell each other how their days had gone. As Seokhoon continued to stare at Rona, his desire for her bubbled back to the surface. Rona was still talking when Seokhoon cut in.

Baby, I miss you so much. So take your top off for me. Rona's eyes widened and she blushed when she heard those instructions, she thought about it for a quick second and slowly slid the straps of her pj top off her shoulder and took off the top, she quickly covered her chest, denying her husband the very thing he wanted to see. Seokhoon growled loudly.

Rona, let me see you. Now.