27 | Time to return

Busan, Seoul

Over the next 2 days, Seokhoono and Rona spent their time enjoying the sights of Busan. They spent the entire day at Taejongdae Resort Park. They woke up early and headed towards the park so they could catch the morning sunrise. After that, they spend a good part of the morning exploring the park. They had lunch nearby before heading to their next venue.

The next stop was the Jukseong Dream Church

The next stop was the Jukseong Dream Church. This church was not really a church, but a set built for a 2009 Korean drama! The architecture and surrounding scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The weather was good and Seokhoon and Rona spent a good part of the afternoon taking photos and admiring the view.

Time flew by and soon it was time to leave Busan

Time flew by and soon it was time to leave Busan. Rona and Seokhoon really enjoyed this short mini-trip, it was the perfect trip for them to recharge, and bond as a couple. They would be heading back to New York in less than 3 weeks, and they would be facing their final semester of their 2nd year before the summer break. Seokhoon and Rona were also mentally prepared that they may be working during their summer holidays.

With the concert publicity, the news of the marriage, there had been more attention towards Seokhoon and Rona not just as a couple but individually as well. Their concert received huge praise from critics and fellow peers from all over the world - including Juilliard. Seokhoon and Rona were mentally prepared that they may be working during their summer holidays. They had already planned to take their Honeymoon the moment their summer holidays had arrived but they had not finalised the dates nor the locations as of yet.

Seoul, Korea

Over the next three weeks Seokhoon and Rona accepted various interviews from different media outlets around the world and from Seoul

Over the next three weeks Seokhoon and Rona accepted various interviews from different media outlets around the world and from Seoul. Their managers helped to manage their schedule and tried not to overload them with too many things at once. Apart from interviews, Seokhoon and Rona also spent most of their time volunteering at the various beneficences to Suryeon and Yoonhee's charities. Time flew by and soon it was time for Seokhoon and Rona to return back to New York. It was rather fresh since Seokhoon and Rona were returning back as a married couple.

Their parents sent them off to the airport, Yoonchul and Eunbyeol were also there to see them off. Thanks for coming to see us off. We will see you soon.

No worries at all. Have a safe flight . Eunbyeol still felt a little awkward around Rona but when she stretched out her hand for a handshake, Rona instead went to hug Eunbyeol. Take good care of yourself and Appa. Seokhoon hugged his mother and Yoonhee goodbye, Seokkyung couldn't be here because of her training so she told Suryeon to send her regards.Seokhoon shook Yoonchul's hand. Take good care of Rona.

Of course Aboenim. Seokhoon and Rona said goodbye to their family as they walked towards the departure gate. Things were going to be different and challenging from here on out but Seokhoon and Rona were excited for what was to come, not just their future together as a couple but professionally as well.

Note: Sorry for the short chapter, my brain is fried.