101 | Test

Vienna, Austria

Over the next few days, the couple were practically inseparable

Over the next few days, the couple were practically inseparable. They made up their 3 weeks of missing each other either in bed, or with dates around the city. Rona was feeling on top of the world lately. Things in her career were going smoothly and more importantly she felt that Seokhoon and her were more in love than they ever were before. Still in the back of her mind, she was still aware that it had been about 6 months since they started to actively try for a child but there was nothing yet. She knew such things couldn't be rushed but she couldn't help feeling worried herself. Was there perhaps something wrong with her that it was harder for her to be pregnant?

Rona did her best to distract herself from that constant worry. Luckily with work and having such an intense lover husband like Seokhoon. Rona found herself really busy. She had found a wonderful friendship with Edwin, Raph and Hye Rim. Even though those three were older than Seokhoon and Rona by only a couple of years, the three showed maturity that was unlike someone of their age. Rona really learnt a lot from them, not just about music but also life experience.

One day she was having a nice lunch with Hye Rim at a simple cafe in Vienna city

One day she was having a nice lunch with Hye Rim at a simple cafe in Vienna city. Over the weeks, Rona had gotten to know Hye Rim rather closely. She was actually a Seoul National University graduate. After she had graduated she went to London and did her musical residency there for about 2-3 years before transferring to Vienna. Hye Rim also married 3 years ago and has a baby boy. When she transferred to Vienna, her husband moved with her. Rona often went to Hye Rim for advice not just about work but also about marriage and starting a family.

Luckily my husband works in business so he doesn't really have a fixed office.

But I assume he travels for work.

Yeah quite often but when he doesn't need too he is always at home. Haha.

He wants to spend time with his son, I am sure.

Yeah, he really surprised me - at being a good father.

You didn't think he would be a good one?

Hmmm... Well he did express once that he was not good with children but somehow I guess maybe when it is your own child, it is a different matter. So you and Seokhoon have been trying.

Hmm, but nothing so far.

Give it time, Rona. Everyone's body works differently. Some people are blessed with being able to get pregnant easily while others well it takes a while. When was your last cycle?

Rona started to think back, she had been so busy in this month with several performances and travelling included that she didn't realise that her monthly cycle had not arrived this month. Hye Rim noticed her shocked face. Wait, you mean you missed your cycle?

Rona in a dazed nodded her head. Ok, let's go. Hye Rim dragged Rona out of the cafe and went to the nearest pharmacist. She quickly helps Rona purchase several pregnancy test kits. Ok, go home and use them all.

All?

Yes, sometimes it is best to double check with multiple kits from different brands. Come let me get you home, Seokhoon needs to be with you for this. Hye Rim quickly sent Rona back home.

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

Seokhoon heard footsteps when he went to see who it was, he was surprised to learn it was Rona

Seokhoon heard footsteps when he went to see who it was, he was surprised to learn it was Rona. He thought her meet up with Hye Rim would be longer than 1 hour. Rona what's wrong, how come you are back so early? Seokhoon didn't get any response to his question, he just saw Rona carrying a plastic bag in her hand. He took the bag from her and looked inside, his eyes widened when he saw a bunch of pregnancy test kits. He looks back at Rona who had finally snapped out of her daze.

I am not sure if I am.

Seokhoon led Rona to the bathroom. Do you need my help?

No, just stay close okay. Seokhoon nodded, he stayed just outside the bathroom door while waiting for Rona to do the test. Like Hye Rim suggested, Rona used 3 different test kits, after she was done she left the test sticks on the countertop. Now she had to wait. Seokhoon came in at that point and took the dazed Rona over to sit down. There were two chairs in the bathroom, Seokhoon went to sit on one and Rona sat snugly into his lap. She sat sideways with her legs hanging over the side of Seokhoon, while her head was laying on his shoulder. The couple was silent.

What if I am not pregnant? Rona whispered softly. Her fears crept out. Seokhoon knew that Rona had been slightly stressed about not being pregnant. He sighed against her forehead and hugged her tight to him.

If you are pregnant, we will rejoice. If you aren't, we will keep trying. I am enjoying trying, aren't you? Rona looked up with slight tears in her eyes, his heart ached as he saw Rona's worry. Don't worry Rona. You have me, whatever it is, we will deal with it together. Seokhoon kissed Rona lightly on the lips. In order to distract her from the time as they wanted, Seokhoon turned the kiss from a gentle manner to an intense moment. Rona was swept off by her husband's touch and his mouth. She hooked her arms around his neck and began to kiss him back with equal passion.

Suddenly, the phone alarm rang into the bathroom. The couple were surprised and pulled away. It was time. Rona told Seokhoon to look at the results first, she closed her eyes and quickly said a silent prayer in her heart. Seokhoon looked at each box's instructions and made sure to look at all three sticks first. Rona didn't hear anything, she just felt someone tap her shoulder. She opened her eyes and Seokhoon handed her one stick. Looking at his expression, Rona feared the worst. There was no smile or anger on Seokhoon's face. She looked at the stick and looked at the box.

Rona looked again at the results and checked the other two sticks as well. She looked at Seokhoon again and finally his expression broke.

It's positive!

Note: WHO IS GONNA HAVE A BABY!!??