111 | Photos

Argelès-sur-Mer, France

The couple spent the rest of the day in bed

The couple spent the rest of the day in bed. Seokhoon spent most of the evening exploring his wife's body all over again, multiple times. Rona more than welcomed her husband's touch, he took her over and over again, in every possible position they could do. He took her on her hands and knees, he also spent a good 20 minutes kissing her secret entrance until Rona had come multiple times. By the time Seokhoon was done for the 3rd time, Rona begged countless times for Seokhoon to take her again. By the time they finished and bathed, Seokhoon went to cook dinner for them.

Having worked out a good appetite, after they ate a good meal, the couple spent the rest of the night on the sofa and watched some movie. In the middle of the movie, Seokhoon turned to kiss Rona on her cheeks, she turned around and met his lips. They spent the next 20 minutes just making out on the sofa. Rona loved this, nothing had changed much between them. Even though she knew that her body was slowly changing and sometimes Seokhoon had constantly expressed in many ways how much he still loved her and was still equally turned on by her.

Next Day

It was the 3rd day of their holiday, in another 2 days they would have to head back to Vienna and be back to work mode. Today, Seokhoon had hired a day photographer who would come to take several shots of the couple along the beach. The photoshoot was their pregnancy photoshoot and some of the photos would eventually be used in their media release as well as an announcement to their parents and friends.

 The photoshoot was their pregnancy photoshoot and some of the photos would eventually be used in their media release as well as an announcement to their parents and friends

*Photoshoot concept & outfits*

They were going to take about 3 different styles of photos - the main style was going to be a casual style with the latest ultrasound image of their child. The photographer got the couple to relax and soon the photoshoot began. Luckily, Seokhoon and Rona were not strangers to taking photos. With the wonderful weather, the beach, the sea breeze they were able to loosen up quickly and soon the photoshoot went by. The next set of photos were mainly focused on Rona, where the photographer spent a great deal of time taking Rona and her pregnant belly. Seokhoon spent most of the time during this part behind the camera, getting Rona to relax and just watching her. There was just something special about an expecting mother, Seokhoon felt he couldn't love Rona more than he ever did but he felt that in the past 3 months, his love for her had expanded to the point where it was completely overflowing.

Seeing her hair fly in the wind, her figure wearing the lace long dress, she looked like an angel that appeared from the ocean. After the solo shots, came the final part which was a fun concept for the couple. Seokhoon and Rona changed to the last set of clothing. Rona and Seokhoon loved to laugh and have fun, so this photoshoot didn't feel strange, it came rather naturally to them. After the sun had set, the photoshoot was done. Seokhoon and Rona thanked the photographer before heading back to their accommodation.

Since Seokhoon cooked dinner last night, Rona wanted to prepare a nice meal for them today. They had gone to a nearby supermarket to buy some fresh fish and vegetables for dinner today. She had brought along some Korean ingredients as well, so she decided to make a Korean dinner. Both Seokhoon and Rona were not picky eaters, but their taste bud tended to prefer Asian food overall. When Seokhoon arrived at the dinner table, his stomach started to growl. The smell of the food made him feel hungry, he thanked Rona for cooking such a wonderful meal. The couple sat down and ate their dinner while chatting about work. After a good filling dinner, Seokhoon and Rona decided to walk along the beach.

Under the night sky, Seokhoon and Rona walked along the beach. This was something that amazed Seokhoon, Rona and him had been together for quite some years and they were often always together. Especially now, the fact that they were not only married but also working at the same workplace. There were moments where Seokhoon and Rona didn't really have any new topics to speak about. Despite this, the silence between them was calming for Seokhoon and Rona. Even when no words were exchanged, holding hands, a simple hug was more than enough to fill the silence. It is not always about work, about talking, just the presence of his wife being beside him was more than enough.

Suddenly, that silence was broken. Seokhoon-ah. He looked towards Rona, question in his eyes. Did you hear about Omma?

Omma? Mine?

Yeah. Omma told me yesterday that Eomeonim has a love interest in her life...

She is dating?

I don't think she is dating but, it seems there is a guy that has sparks with her. What do you think?

What do I think? I think it is about bloody time!

Note: Yes it is about time Suryeon has a new relationship. Sorry Logan x Suryeon shippers...