168 | A long night

*Warning: Mature Content ahead

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Rona trembled in anticipation when she heard those words for she knew that they entailed. Seokhoon knelt on the floor, he was still fully dressed in his sleepwear while his beautiful pregnant wife was completely naked. He knelt down, his body was almost lying on the bed. His face was right in front of her secret core. Seokhoon's hands went underneath her butt and lifted her slightly off the bed and without any warning, sealed his mouth over her Rona. Rona jumped out in surprise and started to tremble.

Seokhoon's mouth was absolutely wonderful. He licked her nether folds and paid special attention to that tiny bud on the very top. He rolled his tongue over it and licked it several times. Rona's hands had to grab something and she reached down to hold her husband's head. She watched, she was completely opened up and had a perfect view of everything. She looked at her husband eating her out. It was such an erotic sight. Seokhoon moaned and growled as he tasted her juice flowing out.

Rona could hear all these sounds, she gripped his hair tighter. Seokhoon looked up and met Rona's eyes, he continued to eat her out all while maintaining eye contact. Seokhoon moved his tongue from that hard bud down to her nether folds before slipping inside of her. Rona began to moan even louder and her grip tightened. Seokhoon started to slide his tongue in and out, his finger reaching up to play with the hard bub. Rona felt overwhelmed, his hot tongue, his fingers, the sounds of pleasure spewing out from both of their lips was more than Rona could bear. Without losing eye contact, Rona moaned loudly and Seokhoon could taste her climax, those sweet juices flowing out from her. He was more than happy to lick and drink everything that she was giving him.

Rona looked gorgeous after she came, she was covered in a thin layer of sweat, her cheeks were flushed bright red, her nipples were hard and she was trying to catch her breath. This sight was a reminder to Seokhoon just of the effect that he had on her, and vice versa that big dent in his sweats was an indication of just how much he desired her as well. Rona reached out and tugged the sweats down, wanting it off her husband. She wanted him completely and fully naked, she needed to feel skin upon skin, his heat merged with hers. Seokhoon quickly pulled his sweats and t-shirt completely off but before he could move over her. Rona knelt down on the bed, pulled his hard organ towards her.

He growled when he felt her hands on him, they were so soft, so small. Completely opposite of him and yet the power she had over him was just amazing. Rona kissed Seokhoon's abdomen before moving over to his hard organ. With one hand playing with the base and her mouth licking his crown, Seokhoon could feel all his blood rushing down. He watched as his beautiful wife took him into her mouth. Seokhoon gripped her hair and watched as she bobbed her head up and down, taking him fully all the way down to the base.

Rona licked him like a lollipop, she paid special attention to the very top, kissing and licking his crown. She moaned as she tasted his desire spilling out from it. With one hand playing with the base, she began to move. She sucked her mouth and started to blow him. Seokhoon grunted at the sensation, Rona had gotten really good at this. With her mouth and her hands, it didn't take long before Seokhoon could feel that he was about to come.

Rona baby. I am close, stop. I don't want to finish in your mouth. But this made Rona more determined, she wanted to taste her husband in her mouth and so she moved even faster and soon Seokhoon released everything inside of her mouth. He leaned back, using his arm to steady himself on the bed as Rona sucked him dry. Rona finally released him and before she could react, Seokhoon covered her and kissed her hard. They both moaned as they could taste an exchange of flavour between the two, Rona could taste himself and her on both of their lips.

Seokhoon rolled them over and they were now both lying on the bed, facing each other - side by side. He grabbed one of Rona's legs and hooked it over his waist. He positioned himself and facing each other, he thrust himself in. Rona moaned as she felt his still hard organ enter her. From this position, Seokhoon and Rona had a perfect view of each other. Seokhoon started to move his hips and Rona closed her eyes, tilted her head and moaned. He bent down and took her nipples into his mouth, his thrust increased in intensity.

Since pregnancy, Rona's breasts have become more sensitive. With Seokhoon now playing with her breasts and hitting that spot deep inside her, she was flooded with sensation. Seokhoon continued to thrust until he felt Rona come for him. He pulled himself free and flipped Rona around. He was now spooning her from the back, he quickly thrust himself in again. He started to kiss her neck, play with her breasts and hit that spot again all at once. Rona's moaning could even be louder and with the dirty words from her husband, she was trembling all over again for him.

Seokhoon and Rona finally shouted sounds of pleasure as both of them came in unison. Seokhoon figured that Rona was probably going to sleep but was surprised when she pushed him to lay flat on his back, she straddled his hips. Seokhoon was looking up at Rona and without warning, she took him deep inside her again. I am not finished yet husband.

Seokhoon grabbed Rona's butt and kneaded it, he watched those beautiful big breasts bounce as Rona rode him. I am glad baby, because today is going to be a long night.