191 | Never Enough

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona's bodies were entangled with each other late into the night

Seokhoon and Rona's bodies were entangled with each other late into the night. Seokhoon and Rona were completely insatiable, despite having come numerous times, the two of them couldn't get enough of each other. Now that their lives had more or less shifted to revolve around their children, it was difficult to find moments where the two of them need not worry about any interruptions or how noisy and loud they could get.

Rona had lost track of how many times she had come, Seokhoon was determined to keep tasting her at every interval he could have. He would spread those beautiful legs wide open and put his mouth or fingers to her, Seokhoon loved just how one touch from him made Rona wet. That knowledge kept the fire going. Rona screamed after coming once more again, Seokhoon had swirling his tongue deep inside her and she couldn't take it.

Rona never imagined how much she had grown to like sex. Of course, it was not sex just by itself but it was sex with none other than her husband. It was because of him that she loved this. Seokhoon, more. I want you more. Seokhoon smirked and kissed Rona, their tongues were dancing against each other and Rona's breath was slowly being taken away by her husband.

The two of them already had sex multiple times throughout the night in various positions but neither of them tired. Seokhoon lifted one of Rona's legs in the air, while the other was lying on the bed, and thrust deep into her. Rona was wide open, she gripped the pillow as Seokhoon went hard. It didn't take long for either one of them to reach their climax once again. The two of them both lying naked on the bed hugged one another.

What time is it? Seokhoon peeked at the clock.

It is about 12am.

Rona was shocked, she had looked at the clock when they had finished dinner at about 8:30pm. They had been going for close to 4 hours straight. Hehe, we have some stamina my darling. Rona blushed. Not that I am complaining, Rona. I love it when you are turned on, because I am equally as well. Rona pouted and buried her head inside Seokhoon's chest. It is late but we shouldn't sleep just like this. Seokhoon carried Rona over to the bathroom and there was a nice size bathtub, it had already been semi filled with warm water. Seokhoon and Rona dipped into the water and they both sighed with relief. The water was hitting all those sore spots. The two were sitting at opposite ends of the bathtub looking at each other. Seokhoon reached over and grabbed Rona's foot, massaging them and rubbing the soreness she felt in her thighs.

Rona sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the royal treatment that Seokhoon was giving to her. He spent time massaging both legs, when his hands slowly crept forward. Rona jumped in surprise when she felt his fingers playing with her entrance. She stared at him, moaning. Seokhoon....

Are you sore or do you want more? Seokhoon's fingers teased her ever so slightly, only rubbing her gently. Rona was sore but she admitted that her pleasure outweighed the soreness. Seokhoon then lifted her foot up above the water, kissed her ankles and slowly moved up her thigh. Seokhoon dragged Rona nearer to him. So what will it be, baby?

Touch me.. Rona said in a small voice. Seokhoon lifted Rona up from the bath and placed her on the edge. Her legs were spread open wide and Seokhoon's mouth touched her once more. Rona moaned and her sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the bathroom. Seokhoon continued to kiss her as Rona gripped his hand tight. But before Rona could climax, Seokhoon raised his body out of the water, he carried her up, her legs hooked tight around his waist. Pushing Rona against the bathroom wall, he entered her. Rona laid her head against the wall as Seokhoon thrust upwards. Rona's arms hooked around his neck, their faces centimetres apart. Their hot breath mixed together as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

You can never get enough of me can't you?

Don't you know it baby. You know I always want you. Seokhoon kissed Rona hard as his thrust increased in intensity. Rona was getting out of breath, she tore her lips away from him and screamed as her release washed over her. Seokhoon grunted as he shot deep inside of her.

After a good 10 minutes, Seokhoon and Rona finally left the bathroom. The heat was getting to Rona, making her feel slightly dizzy. Dressed in bathrobes, Seokhoon took the time to make sure Rona's hair was completely dry before the two of them headed to bed. But just before they went to sleep, Seokhoon took Rona once more. Her hands against the window, facing outside, looking out onto the night sky. Seokhoon standing behind Rona, he took her hard from the back. His hands moved to the front, squeezing and kneading Rona's breasts as they continued to have sex. It didn't take long but soon Rona and Seokhoon climaxed in unison.

Now the two of them were exhausted, it was already close to 2am in the morning. The two soon headed to bed, Rona and Seokhoon cuddled close to each other, hugging each other as they fell asleep.