155 | Concentrate

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

Seokhoon and Rona were barely wearing anything when they left the Sauna

Seokhoon and Rona were barely wearing anything when they left the Sauna. Seokhoon and Rona were both only wearing a simple t-shirt and denim shorts. The moment they entered the Penthouse, the two of them started to strip each other out of their clothes. They made their way further into the living room of the Penthouse. Rona's butt hit the dining table that was there, the two of them were now completely naked. A trail of discarded clothes traced their movement from the door till the dining table.

Seokhon lifted Rona up on the table, she immediately hooked her legs around his waist, bringing him even closer to her. She moaned into the kiss as she felt his hot, hard organ touch her sweet, wet core. Seokhoon's hand slid down and started to touch her. Rona's hands laid on the table to steady herself. With one head cradling her head, the other took it's time to explore her sweet core. He traced her entrance lightly with his fingers as his tongue wrestled with Rona. He took her tongue and sucked on it hard, Rona's moans got louder as Seokhoon was using both his mouth and touch to turn Rona on. She was already trembling, sweat started to come down her forehead. She separated her lips away from her husband when she felt she was running out of breath.

Seokhoon knelt down on the floor, he was now eye level with Rona's sweet core. He sniffled the sweet desire of his wife. I am going to be concentrating so much on making you pregnant. Rona trembled when she heard this promise, she was ready to be a mother again but more than that, she wanted to feel her husband again. Seokhoon sealed his mouth over her nether core and Rona arched off the dining table. Seokhoon licked and slurped, tasting every inch of her nether core. His tongue swirled over her hard bub and Rona was seeing stars. Her hands reached down to cup and grab Seokhon's hair. She needed an anchor right now. Seokhoon pushed her legs wider as his tongue started to flick her nether folds and then he dipped his tongue inside of her. Rona grunted loudly as she felt his tongue move in and out, mimicking the movement of what he would do later. Rona screamed as her climax came suddenly. She gripped Seokhoon's hair so tight she thought she would have pulled out lumps of hair.

Seokhoon didn't let up, he kept his mouth right there, drinking and tasting everything Rona had to give him. Only when he heard the begging of Rona's voice did Seokhoon finally move away. He wasted no time and looking deep into her eyes, Seokhoon pushed himself slowly. Rona tightened her hold around his waist and brought him closer to her. Seokhoon was then fully inside of her, he could feel everything. He covered his body with hers and started to thrust. The slapping sound of skin mixed with low breath filled the room. No words were exchanged, Seokhoon and Rona just looked at each other deeply, using their eyes to exchange their words of affection and love. Rona cradled Seokhoon's head and brought him down to kiss her on the lips. Seokhoon and Rona's tongue swirled together as Seokhoon's hips picked up the pace. The slapping sound of skin got even louder and harder. Seokhoon soon flooded Rona's inside and Rona soon followed her husband's climax.

Without much time to recover, Seokhoon didn't release himself, he just carried Rona and he walked towards the sofa. He sat down and with a light slap on her butt, he guided Rona into a straddling position. This is far from over. Come, ride me. Rona held onto Seokhoon's shoulder, her knees on the sofa as she lifted herself off him and sat back down. Her hips started to ride her husband, her breasts bouncing in rhythm. He leaned down and taking her breasts into his mouth started to play with her nipples and Rona rode him. Rona looked down to see Seokhoon suck her nipples hard in his mouth, she could feel his tongue playing with it, making them wet. Rona arched her back and leaned backwards, changing the angle of the thrust. Seokhoon felt so much deeper now, Seokhoon followed Rona, his mouth never leaving her breasts. His hand travelled to play with that small hard bub and Rona started to moan even louder and move even faster. Seokhoon...

Come baby, I know you want too. Seokhoon lightly slapped her butt and his hips started to bounce off the sofa, matching his pace with Rona's hips. With his thumb over her bub, Rona moaned loudly as her release came, she kept moving her hips and when she felt Seokhoon's grip on her waist tighten she knew he was close. Seokhoon moaned around her nipples as he released himself inside her once more. Despite coming twice, Seokhoon was still hard inside of Rona, he turned and Rona was now lying flat on the sofa. He opened her legs, one leg over his shoulder, while the other was lying off the sofa, almost touching the floor. Seokhoon spread Rona wide and started to move his hips. Rona reached behind her to grip the arm of the sofa. Seokhoon's eyes dilated as he saw Rona's breasts bouncing.

Play with your breasts baby. Take them between your fingers and pinch them the way you like too.

Rona was in a trance she followed her husband's instructions and started to knead her breasts and he picked up the pace. She pinched her nipples and she screamed in pleasure. Seokhoon's thrust increased in speed and intensity, he climaxed one more time and pulled Rona with him. The two moaned in unison as they felt each other's release. Seokhoon pulled Rona up and kissed her hard. He quickly released her and walked away for a while, Rona was too tired to do anything so she laid on the sofa.

About 10 minutes later, Seokhoon came back and carried Rona in his arms. At first she thought he was talking her to the bathroom but then he stepped outside onto the balcony, she was shocked and then her eyes laid on the outdoor bath. He got in, Rona still in her arms and dipped into the nice hot warm water. Rona sighed as the hot water washed over her sore muscles. She was straddling her husband, facing him. She kissed him lightly, but soon that kiss evolved as Rona felt his hard organ touching her once more.

Touch me Seokhoon, please.

Touch me too, baby.

They both reached out for each other and began to stroke each other. It didn't take them long before they both felt their release once more. They kissed each other as they laid in the bath surrounded by the beautiful scenery of trees and mountains.

Think we made a baby?

I have you for two more days, I will keep trying.

Rona laughed out loud as Seokhoon kissed her once more. She knew her husband would take her again soon.