190 | Into the Night

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

Deep into the night, the sounds of moans and pleasure filled the hotel suite

Deep into the night, the sounds of moans and pleasure filled the hotel suite. Seokhoon and Rona's body were tangled up with each other underneath the tent. The feeling of the tent made it look like as though the couple were having sex under the stars outdoors. Seokhoon slid his hard organ up and down Rona's nether region, making sure it was all slick before they began the real fun.

Condom?

Rona shook her head. No, I want to feel you.

But baby, you could get pregnant again. Even though Seokhoon and Rona never said out loud whether they wanted more children, the twins were still young, getting pregnant now was not the best idea for their family.

It is okay, if I do, so be it. Rona hooked her legs around Seokhoon's hips, she was not going to let him go until he gave her what she wanted. Seokhoon grunted in approval and with one smooth deep stroke he entered Rona. Rona moaned into his shoulder, she could feel the heat radiating from Seokhoon's organ and body. It was consuming her, Seokhoon wasted no time and started to move his hips. First he started off slow, going in, with one smooth deep stroke each other. When he felt Rona relax a bit more then did he speed up his pace. He made sure to angle his thrust and soon when Rona started to moan even louder, he knew he was hitting that spot.

Seokhoon and Rona shared an open tongue kiss as their bodies moved in pace with each other. Rona's legs were hooked at the ankles and Rona squeezed her husband, Seokhoon grunted at the tightness and raised himself a bit higher, holding Rona's butt off the ground and began to slam into her. Rona gripped the blanket underneath her and moaned into the air as Seokhoon took over the pace. Baby, I am close.

I am coming too. Come with me Rona. Seokhoon sped up and continued to hit, the two soon moaned in unison as they climaxed together. Their hot sweaty bodies were lying on top of one another as they two slowly recovered from their climax. Seokhoon and Rona shared a soft kiss as the two of them calmed down. Without much pause, Seokhoon got up and pulled Rona up with him. He positioned her so that she was on her hands and knees facing the window, looking out into the night sky.

Bend down, baby. Ass up in the air. Rona bent her body down and looked back at Seokhoon looking at Rona. He squeezed her ass and he put his mouth against her nether region once more and Rona gripping the blanket started to scream. She rocked her hips back and forth, trying to set the pace of Seokhoon's tongue. Seokhoon gripped Rona's butt and slapped them ever so slightly as he continued to tongue her. But just before Rona could climax he stopped, he positioned himself just behind her and thrust into her deep. Rona groaned at the new angle, Seokhoon was much deeper than before and he was hitting new spots that were previously not reached.

Watching Rona from above, Seokhoon thrusts and soon the pace is set. There were moments of intensity but also gentleness. Rona eventually turned back, begging Seokhoon to be faster. Please yeobo, I need you. Seokhoon smirked and increased the pace, he went hard and covered her back with his chest as his hips slammed into hers. The two climaxed hard and without much respite, Seokhoon flipped Rona back onto her back and took her one more time on the floor. Rona was lying on the floor, spent from the intense workout Seokhoon and thrown her body into.

But despite that, Rona still wanted her husband. She got up and pushed Seokhoon to lie back against the pillows. She kissed him before sliding down and kissed his neck down to his chest and soon ended up at his hips. Seokhoon was hard once again and Rona wasted no time in taking him into her mouth. It was truly an erotic sight, Seokhoon was sitting there looking down at his gorgeous wife giving him a blowjob. Rona used her hands and mouth and soon Seokhoon could feel his climax arising. He stopped Rona. Did I do something wrong?

No baby, nothing but I don't want to come alone. He laid back down and flipped Rona, angling her hips over his mouth. He puts his mouth onto hers while Rona puts her mouth back onto his. The two of them concentrated on each other's pleasure and like a well oiled machine, they both came one after another. Rona quickly slid down her husband's mouth, facing away from him she angled her hips and sat down on his ever hard organ. Seokhoon grunted at the sudden friction, as Rona slowly began to ride him. He sat up and saw those beautiful breasts bouncing up and down. He grabbed those breasts in his hands as he kissed her neck. He took her nipples in between his fingers and squeezed them as Rona moved her hips.

Seokhoon! Rona screamed as she felt all the different sensations around her body. She placed her hands on his thighs and increased her pace. Seokhoon continued kissing her neck until red marks started to appear all around. He squeezed her nipples even harder and droplets of milk came flowing out. You look so sexy, baby. Look at the milk coming out, you are feeling it aren't you?

Rona nodded and rode him even faster. She couldn't take his teasing but she was also determined to make sure that he climaxed hard because of her. Rona could feel her climax soon approaching and she moved her hips even harder, squeezing Seokhoon every chance she could get. Soon Seokhoon climaxed hard inside Rona with Rona screaming hard as she slammed down onto him. Rona laid her back onto Seokhoon, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes followed Seokhoon's fingers as he sucked them dry. Your milk is delicious. Rona blushed red and Seokhoon turned her face to kiss her, sharing the taste with her.

The two of them took a short break in between before moving to the bedroom. The two continued into the night, exploring each other's bodies, touching each other and making each other feel pleasure.