122 | Happy for you

Shimwoo Tower, Seoul

After a good rest the day before, Seokhoon and Rona were up bright and early the next day

After a good rest the day before, Seokhoon and Rona were up bright and early the next day. Since they had been travelling around Asia, adjusting back to Seoul's time zone was not difficult. They headed out after breakfast to Shimwoo Art Centre. There they met the concert staff team who they would be working closely with for the next 3 weeks. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra was set to arrive in another 2 days time and they would be performing alongside Seokhoon and Rona for the last final leg of their tour.

The final leg was going to be a special concert series; much will change from their usual set list. Once all the details were finalised with the concert staff, Seokhoon and Rona wanted to spend some time walking around Seoul. Seoul had changed a lot in the year they were away, even though much of the sounds and smells were familiar, there was always something new and different about the Seoul landscape each time. After a good afternoon out, they headed back home to rest up before making their way over to Suryeon's place for a good welcoming back dinner.

Seokhoon and Rona arrived at Shimwoo Tower a little past 6pm. They brought along the various souvenirs and gifts they had brought from Vienna and places where they travelled to. They entered the passcode and entered the house. Nothing had changed, it still looked and smelt like home.

Seokhoon! Rona! You two have arrived! Seokhoon turned to see Mari, Sangah and Dongpil in the living room. They walked over and gave each of them a hug. Wow look at you Rona. You look so beautiful. Come sit, how is everything?

Everything is fine but we will know more tomorrow. Appa has arranged for us to visit our gynaecologist, so we will know more. But we had one last check before we left for our tour and the doctor told us everything is all good.

So what's the gender?

Yeah Sangah, the two of them already said they were not going to tell yet.

But I am so curious, you are too!

Hahah. Forgive these two ahjumma. They have been looking at catalogues for baby toys and others and I guess they wanted to know the gender as soon as possible.

Hahah, it is alright Dongpil ahjusshi. We understand the curiosity. Don't worry, we plan to reveal the gender soon. Probably after the concert this weekend. We will organised a gender reveal party. So please be a little bit more patient.

Oh of course of course! If you two need any help with arranging the party can ask either one of us.

Thank you Sangah ahjummah, but Jenny and Eunbyeol are already helping us with this.

Seokhoon! Rona! The couple turned and saw Suryeon who had finally emerged from the kitchen. Omma! Seokhoon and Rona walked over and gave Suryeon a big hug. I have miss you two so much! Rona, how are you? Suryeon reached out to touch Rona's pregnant belly.

I am fine Omma. You are looking good, love works on you. Suryeon immediately blushed.

Oh you two are just the teasers.

Where is your knight in shining armour?

Seokhoon...

I am not saying anything.

Heheh. Don't worry Omma. Seokhoon will behave.

Well he is coming later. He has a business meeting till the late evening, so he will be coming in late.

You two are living together already?

No no, but...

But?

Well he did buy an apartment here at Shimwoo Tower. He is just 3 floors down.

I am sure he spends most of his time here instead.

True, well with Seokkyung at the moment in England. It can get lonely.

I understand Omma. I am happy for you. Seokhoon reached out and gave a big hug. He knew that since Yoonhee got married, the two of them are living in Vienna and Seokkyung now in London. Life has become lonely for Suryeon. He was actually grateful that she had found someone who she is serious about, he only hoped that he would not hurt his mother. Come sit, the others should be arriving shortly.

Right on cue, Yoonhee, Yoonchul and Eunbyeol arrived. Jenny and Minhyeok arrived soon after. After more than a year, everyone had gathered in the same place. Seokkyung due to her term was unable to fly down currently but she would be back in Seoul in another week's time. Just in time for the gender reveal party that the couple had planned. Dinner was served and everyone sat around the table. Rona smiled at the sight, this was something that she had missed greatly. Even though life with Seokhoon in Vienna was never boring, compared to being surrounded by her closest friends and family was something special as well. The noise, the laughter and smiles were sights that she had missed.

Note: Exhausted week, so I am gonna update more chapters so I can take a break during the weekend. Enjoy everyone, there will be three chapters in total released.