96 | Baby in me

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

Seokhoon's hot and hard body covered Rona, she hooked her leg around Seokhoon's thigh as they brought their bodies closer to each other

Seokhoon's hot and hard body covered Rona, she hooked her leg around Seokhoon's thigh as they brought their bodies closer to each other. Seokhoon suddenly flipped their bodies around. Now Rona was lying on top of Seokhoon feeling his hard chest under her. He suddenly sat up and brought Rona into a sitting position, she was straddling his hips. Seokhoon's hands travelled up from her legs and slipped underneath her dress to touch her butt. Rona trembled into the kiss as her hands wandered around Seokhoon's chest. With one hand on Rona's butt the other moved to the front and pulled her dress straps down her shoulder.

Her dress dipped just enough to free up those perky beautiful breasts that Seokhoon was looking for. His lips moved down from her lips to her neck and finally hovered just slightly over her breasts. Rona trembled as she felt the hot breath of her husband touch her nipples. Her nipples were feeling a mixture of cold from the air condition and heat from her husband's hot breath. Seokhoon stuck out his tongue and licked her nipples. Rona stares from the top looking down at her husband taking the nipple into his mouth. Rona moaned loudly as his mouth started to tug her nipples while the other hand moved in front to her nether region.

You are wet my darling, so very wet. Let me see if I can make you soak even more. Seokhoon covered her nipples fully and his fingers slipped inside her secret entrance. Rona trembled and moaned loudly, she hugged Seokhoon's head close to her as his mouth and fingers were doing wonderful things to her. He switched breasts and continued to suck and lick the other nipple. His fingers started to move faster and Rona screamed when she felt his fingers touch that pleasure spot inside of her. Seokhoon continued his finger movement while his mouth continued to play with her nipples.

Seokhoon! Rona screamed as she felt her release come like a rushing flood. Rona's forehead was covered in a layer of sweat and her body slowly began to relax. Seokhoon flipped Rona over again and now he pulled her dress off her body and using his mouth he dragged her underwear off her. Seokhoon quickly pulled down his pants and boxers, not caring if they fell to the floor. Rona gripped Seokhoon's hair and pulled him so his hot body covered her fully and they were soon kissing. Rona moaned as she felt her husband's hot tongue explore her mouth and their tongues moved against each other. Seokhoon lifted his legs and he was kneeling on the bed, his hips were positioned just nicely, his crown was touching her entrance.

Rona are you sure?

Yes Seokhoon. I really want to be pregnant. Please, please put a baby in me. Seokhoon growled at those tempting words spilling from Rona's mouth. Rona I am sorry, but you won't be getting any sleep tonight. Seokhoon lifted Rona's butt slightly off the bed and after coating his hard organ with her desires, he shoved into Rona in one smooth long stroke. Rona moaned as Seokhoon's hot hard organ entered her. She gripped the bedsheet once Seokhoon was fully seated inside of her. Seokhoon grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath Rona's hips. This helped with the angle and Rona could rest on the pillow. He began to move his hips, first slowly with short strokes when Seokhoon saw Rona begin to relax a bit more did he increase his pace and speed.

Rona grunted as Seokhoon angled his hips making sure with each stroke he was touching that pleasure spot and soon Rona was trembling. She yelped when she felt Seokhoon's finger covering her hard sensitive bud. His fingers didn't waste time and it's pace matched his hip movement perfectly. Seokhoon grunted when he felt Rona tighten up and soon she was experiencing her release. Seokhoon continued to slam hard into her and soon after he followed her. Fill her up with his desire, without pulling out, Seokhoon flipped Rona over. She was now kneeling on the bed and her arms were holding the headboard of the bed.

Seokhoon's hips started to move again and Rona was feeling pleasure all over again. Seokhoon was an incredibly passionate lover. He was right about his promise, Seokhoon kept Rona up for the majority of the night. He took Rona in several positions but always made sure that Rona felt pleasure first before he spilled his seed inside of her. Seokhoon only started to get tired at around 3am at night. The two were so lazy that they didn't bother to wash up, Seokhoon just got some clean towels to wipe the sweat off both of their bodies and clean Rona up a little. Rona's eyes were slowly closing when Seokhoon was finally done with the clean up. As Seokhoon settled into the bed, he kissed Rona on her forehead.

Seokhoon, I am ovulating now. Seokhoon looked down and saw Rona staring at him. He smirked. Then you cannot complain if I am going to keep you up all night for the next several days. Seokhoon kissed Rona lightly on the lips before they both closed their eyes.

Note: WOW? Hot not hot? oh well. yes I think now is about the right time for Rona to try to get pregnant. So we shall see ^^