Nathan Young- Regrets (c)

Misfits One Shot

You didn't know how your life had ended up with so many regrets. Clearly you hadn't made many very good decisions, that was how you ended up committing a crime and being put on community service and if that wasn't enough, you decided to pick the most obnoxious and intolerable member of your group and get pissed until you thought hooking up was a good idea. You regretted that night straight away. You enjoyed it even though you weren't willing to admit that to him, but he was far too insufferable to think positively about any form of connection with Nathan. The two of you agreed to never speak a word of that night and parted ways as nothing more than having a weak friendship and forced connection through community service. That wouldn't be the only connection though.

A few weeks after the night of the culmination of regrets, you only gained more when your period didn't arrive, and a pregnancy test returned the two lines that you hoped you'd never see. You spoke with your doctor and he could only confirm what the test had told you and that meant, the only thing left was to tell Nathan.

When you arrived at the changing rooms, you headed to your locker, hoping to find courage amongst your orange jumpsuit. Whilst you changed into the jumpsuit, you could only think about how you would talk to Nathan and tell him about this. What were you meant to do, just go over to him and say hey Nathan, we're having a baby.

"You and Nathan are having a baby?" Kelly exclaimed, gaining the attention of everyone else in the room.

You cursed yourself. You completely forgot that you all had powers and your own thoughts were no longer just your own if Kelly was there seen as she was telepathic. Now, not only did you have to face the facts to Nathan but to everyone else, but at least you didn't have to tell Nathan anymore.

"You fucked Nathan?" Alisha laughed.

"Do you want a go next, Alisha?" Nathan smirked.

"Fuck off, Nathan," Curtis spat.

"What do you mean that they're having a baby?" Simon asked.

You let out a sigh, knowing there was no easy way of doing this.

"Yes, I was a dumbass and slept with him and yes, I'm pregnant. Thank you, Kelly, for saving me from having to figure out how to tell him," you huffed.

"You're really pregnant?" Nathan questioned, seemingly becoming calm and serious about the matter, something he never did.

"Regrettably."

His smile curled back onto his lips. "Well if it looks anything like me, it'll be one sexy baby."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.