Dominic Toretto - Just Fine (h)

It was no secret that you weren't really one for family, it wasn't like you had anything against people that had a family but it had never been your thing.

Of course, like anyone, you wanted to be with someone – just to have a relationship – and it had happened; you were so happy, but you hated the arguments.

No one would ever really pair you and Dom together, the two of you were both very feisty and neither of you liked to back down after a fight.

Recently, you had been staying at Dom's flat for a while because your flat was getting remodelled. For the most part, staying with Dom had been pretty great because you got to wake up next to him every morning, and just spend time with him – so neither of you were complaining.

Unfortunately, the topic of actually moving in together had come up. It's not that you were against moving in with Dom, but it was a prospect that kind of scared you.

"Come on Y/N, what's so wrong about us moving in together?" Dom asked, clearly getting frustrated now "We work together, you are here literally every night and everyone that we know completely loves you" he stated his case.

"I was surviving on my own just fine before you came along" you whispered as you curled up on the couch "But then you came along and changed everything" you spoke a little louder.

Dom quietly sat down next to you, not daring to take your hand or make any form of contact as he didn't want to make anything worse.

You looked over at him; Dom's breath caught in his throat when he saw the tears in your eyes "You changed everything Dominic Toretto" you clarified, and Dom decided to reach for your hand "You made me believe in myself, you made me want to care and want to live," you confessed and Dom sighed "You made me fall in love with you" you spoke with your voice no louder than a whisper.

"Do you regret it?" Dom queried, matching your tone.

"Falling in love with you? Dom, I would never ever regret something like that" you reassured him, and Dom smiled slightly.

A smile that you caused on his face; Dom had always said that you made him smile, purely by just being you.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.