Marley Rose- Revision (c)

Luckily for you, you didn't have any mocks this week, but unfortunately your girlfriend did. Although she wanted to spend every second revising, you also wanted to spend as much time as you could with her, even if that was time spent helping her revise.

From the mocks you had previously had you realised bribery was perfect way for you to convince yourself to revise, so you were pretty sure that it would also be helpful for Marley to use.

She was revising for her Spanish exam, and although you did not that the subject, you could hold up study cards that had the answers on the back meaning it was an easy way to determine whether the terms she was saying were actually correct as in most cases you had no idea.

With every five phrases she got correct she got a kiss, and so far both of you were very happy as she was smart and got nearly every phrase correct.

After another five phrases correct, you rested the pieces of paper on you lap, leaning in to kiss her lips. Each kiss varied. Some were fuelled with passion and desire, others were short and sweet.

This one was passionate, resulting in you breaking away expelling deep and heavy breaths.

You attempted to compose yourself, sitting back down opposite her, continuing with the phrases.

Marley's cheeks were reddening and the syllables of each word she tried to say were broken apart and not as clear as they could have been. She was slightly frazzled, lost in her thoughts unable to create a coherent thought let alone a coherent sentence.

With a few more phrases left, she got a couple more kisses before her revision was completed for the phrases she had to learn, or preferably know.

"Thank you for helping me out Y/N," Marley smiled packing up the study cards.

"It was hardly a selfless act, but you're welcome," you chuckled.

"I think you should help me revise more often. It is much more enjoyable with an incentive."

Your smile grew as you pushed the work out of the way so you could get closer to your girlfriend. Sitting down on the sofa next to her so the coffee table was no longer in the way.

"Or seen as you have finished your revision we could just do the incentive rather than have to read Spanish phrases?" you smirked, pressing your lips to hers softly.

She giggled softly, "That sounds like a plan."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.