Zach Mitchell- Mosasaurus Show

You smiled as the woman spoke about the Mosasaurus, whilst you along with the rest of the audience were gripped, hanging onto her every word. You'd never really had a great interest in dinosaurs, but your little brother did so you agreed to come along seen as the rest of your family were coming too.

Luckily seen as you were old enough, your parents allowed you to go off on your own, as long as you were home by curfew each night, which was fair enough on their part. On your first day at the park you met a boy who was your own age, just he was only here with his brother so he had to keep an eye on him.

The pair of you had arranged to go see the show together seen as you did want to spend more time with him. He seemed nice, and you wanted to get to know him.

As the show began Zach's hand rested on yours, lacing your fingers with his. A small smile crept up onto your face.

The show continued and the woman continued to speak about the dinosaur. Suddenly the Mosasaurus jumped out of the water grabbing the whole shark in its mouth dragging it into the water. The sudden jump of the creature, made you jump in shock.

You turned to look at Zach, who smirked at you jumping from the sudden movement of the creature. He squeezed your hand softly.

"Scared?" he chuckled.

"No, it just caught me by surprise," you whispered.

"Don't worry I'll protect you," he smiled.

He let go of your hand and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. He hesitated for a second kissing your cheek before sitting awkwardly.

You smiled softly, taking hold of the hand that rested on your shoulder intertwining your fingers with his. You turned your head softly pressing your lips to his cheek.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you liked this. If you have any requests please PM them to me or comment them below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.