Owen Grady- Hiding

You were waiting by the vehicle, whilst Owen and the other two went into the Indominus Rex's cage. You sat on the bonnet leaning back, attempting to relax, granted this would have been better if there was some sun, so you could get yourself a tan but you knew that was completely impossible, seen as the enclosure blocked out any direct rays from reaching you.

They three men had been in the enclosure for a few minutes, and you were already getting bored. You were one of the few people working in Jurassic World that was willing to work with Owen Grady, everyone else pretty much saw him as a joke.

You continued to lay on the bonnet playing with a loose thread on your cardigan, until you were snapped out of your thoughts by a loud roaring, that could only come from a very large dinosaur, of which there was only the Indominus Rex on this island, that was big enough to make a sound like that.

Sitting up you rested your hand on your stun gun that was on your belt. You weren't allowed a real gun, you could only stun the dinosaurs so you could take them back to their enclosures.

You didn't want to go into the enclosure, it would be too dangerous, and you knew the stun gun barely worked on the Tyrannosaurus Rex, let alone this one.

Within seconds two people ran out of the enclosure. Owen ran towards you grabbing hold of your wrist dragging you under the vehicle as the dinosaur escaped the enclosure completely wrecking the entrance of the enclosure.

Your body was slightly sore from being dragged across the uneven pebbles, but the pain was quickly numbed by the fear that washed over you. At your natural instinct you went to scream, but Owen roughly pushed his hand over your mouth. He moved his other hand so his finger was resting on his lips, telling you to stay silent.

Completely frozen under the car, you had to stifle your sobs as the Indominus tore apart one of your colleagues. As it began to sniff around the bottom of the car, Owen pulled you closer to him. You had never felt so much fear as you did at this moment.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like this part. I saw Jurassic World the other day and I have a few ideas for imagines, so there should be some more soon. If you'd like to request something then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.