Brian O'Conner- Rehearsal (h)

You knew that a rehearsal wedding wasn't exactly the norm anymore, everyone just seemed to go for it and took whatever happened.

However, your life never really went to plan. There would always be something that would pop up, and then the rest of your plans would change.

Brian knew how important getting married was to you, so he had made the rest of the group promise to be there on the big day and to not disappear no matter what.

You weren't too bothered about everyone being there on the rehearsal, you just wanted your family which were Brian, Dom, Letty, Mia, Tej, Roman, Han and Gisele.

Family had never been one of your strong suits; you didn't fit in with your family, and that led you to getting involved with street racing.

You met Dom through the whole street racing scene, and had been there practically since the start and let's just say, it was most definitely awkward when Brian and Mia dated but now you and Brian were engaged, and to be married within a matter of days.

You had never pictured yourself getting married, you weren't one of those girls that had been planning their wedding since they were little. You would much rather have a stable relationship and not be married, instead of a struggling relationship and only staying together for the sake of the marriage.

The relationship that you had with Brian was amazing, and getting married was just another step that you were excited to take.

Marrying a street racer definitely opened you up to a whole new life, but being a street racer yourself meant that you were prepared for whatever the street racer scene could throw at you.

You were saying your vows, and had almost finished "I'll be with him for better or for worse" you spoke softly, with a small smile on your face.

"It will probably be for worse" Brian joked, and you laughed as did the others.

You rolled your eyes at your soon to be husband, "I knew that the day I met him" you responded sarcastically.

Brian lent forward and placed a quick kiss on your lips "Oi, the kiss is for when you're actually married" Dom commented, with a smirk on his face, from his best man spot.

You laughed as Brian turned around to slap his best friend upside the head, "Now, now boys. No rough housing" Letty warned and you hi-fived her.

Brian and Dom looked between you and Letty with worried looks on their faces, "It was a bad idea to let them become best friends" Brian deduced.

~*~

Written by Hannah.