Dominic Toretto- Nervous As Hell (h)

To be completely honest, you were nervous as hell.

You were on your way to meet your boyfriend's family, and usually you wouldn't be too nervous but with this boyfriend, it was different.

Your boyfriend was the one and only Dominic Toretto, the infamous back street racer and he was insanely talented too – but then there was his sister Mia who was married to another racer, Brian O'Connor, then Han and his girlfriend Gisele, and finally Roman and Tej.

At least Tej wasn't a racer, but he was a hacker and he could still do some damage.

It wasn't like you were scared of them, you were a racer yourself and you were pretty damn good at it too, however you didn't like judgement and they could easily judge you to no end.

Dom was driving, and you looked over at him "I can't believe you talked me into this" you told him.

Dom just laughed and placed his hand on your thigh, "Oh come on Baby, it won't be that bad" he reassured you.

"That bad? That bad?!" you exclaimed over at Dom "Dominic Toretto, I am meeting the people that have known you way longer than you have known me. They know so much more about you, they could deck me within minutes – well maybe not, I could probably fight back but that's not my point – my point is that I am nervous" you explained rather quickly, not stopping to take a breath.

Dom smiled at you, and lightly rubbed your thigh to calm you down a little "Baby, you don't have to be nervous. They know you are coming, they knew I was dating someone and they're all excited to meet you" he told you with his smile still present on his face.

He pulled into the drive of Mia and Brian's house. You saw the table that was set up in the rest of the drive, just in front of the garage, and everyone turned to look at Dom's car.

The two of you got out of the car at the same time. Dom looked over at you, and gave you a reassuring smile before walking up to Brian and bro-hugging him.

Mia walked over to you, "Hi, I'm Dom's sister Mia" she introduced herself and she pulled you into a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself back after she released you from the hug.

You made your way over to Dom, and he placed his arm around your waist "This is Y/N, my girlfriend" Dom introduced you, and you smiled at everyone.

"Then there's Tej, Roman, Han and Gisele" Dom pointed at them all and they all smiled at you, even Gisele.

"It's nice to meet you all" you said kindly, and you looked up at Dom who had a massive smile on his face as he looked down at you.

You were nervous before, but now you felt like you belonged.

~*~

Written by Hannah.