Sherlock Holmes- Baby Bump

After convincing Mrs Hudson to stay quiet and allowing you to go upstairs to 221B Baker Street, you began to chicken out from your plan. It seemed such a good idea when you was miles away from London, but now you were realising it was stupid. You shouldn't have left, you shouldn't have thought it'd be so easy to come back to London as if nothing had changed, but you hadn't even spoken to them yet and it already felt weird.

You got to the flat and knocked at the door. As usual the door was wide open, but you still knocked on the wood, even though you had to lean into the flat to get to it.

Only one of the men was in the room and when he looked up, shock was plainly spread across it.

"Sherlock, I think someone is here for you," He shouted standing from the sofa.

"Send them away, it can't be important," Sherlock's voice came from the kitchen.

"I beg to differ," John stated.

A loud sigh came from the kitchen. After a moment Sherlock arrived in the living room dropping his mug onto the carpet, letting it shatter.

"Y/N?" he questioned looking a lot more shocked than John did.

"Hey," you smiled softly taking a couple of steps into the flat.

"What are you doing here? You left," Sherlock stated.

"Believe me this will be the least shocking thing that has happened today," you sighed.

They looked at one another before looking back at you.

"What?" They said in unison.

"Well here it goes."

You let out a sigh undoing the belt of your coat, before ripping open the sides of the coat revealing your front. Your eyes were clamped shut, but you couldn't hear anything occurring around you. You opened one of your eyes looking down to see the purple top. You let out another sigh.

"Thank God, I've been acting this out in my head for a while and I keep having nightmares that I forget to wear the top and open my coat and yeah," you rambled on, opening your other eye.

You looked forward to see the two men with their mouths agape.

"I'll give you a moment to process this. I know it's a lot to take in all at once," you smiled softly resting a hand onto your slightly swollen stomach.

Looking down you could see the purple t-shirt that had a picture of a baby over your bump looking like it was climbing out of your stomach and shirt.

"You are pregnant?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah," you smiled.

"Why didn't you come back sooner?" he asked.

"I didn't want to come back just to have to leave again. As soon as I found out, I wanted to tell you but it wasn't something I wanted to tell you over the phone. I decided to quit my job, and move back to London, it was the only option really, I just needed an excuse to come home really. I missed you so much, and I know it's a lot to expect you to just take me back with open arms, but I didn't want to leave, I didn't realise I wanted you so much more than I wanted that job," you sighed, "I love you Sherlock."

Your voice cracked slightly as tears brimmed in your eyes but a soft smile was across your face.

"Wait you two? You... you're..." John questioned completely baffled.

Sherlock was stood still, for the first time that you'd seen he was completely lost for words.

"We're going to have a baby?" Sherlock gasped.

You nodded biting your lower lip.

The shocked expression fell from his face as he ran towards you pulling you into a hug, before lifting you and spinning you around. He put you back down pressing his lips onto yours. When he pulled away you smiled at him before turning to John who looked completely bewildered.

"When did this happen, you left months ago," he frowned.

"We dated for a while, we didn't say anything as we wanted to keep it quiet. Then I got a job up north, so we ended it. And you know the rest," you shrugged.

"So you're having a baby?" he asked still looking confused.

"Yes," you chuckled softly.

"So there's going to be a miniature version of him soon?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I know it's going to be hell, the mother's supposed to be the one that's always right, but I highly doubt with being with Sherlock and having a baby with his genetics I will ever get to win an argument or even get a word in edgeways," you smiled softly leaning into Sherlock's warm embrace.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello

I hope you liked it. If you'd like to request an imagine then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.