Han Seoul-Oh - Times (h)

—– Han's P.O.V —–
I found myself smiling as I watched Y/N and Letty mess around with Mia and Jack in the sea.

Y/N and Letty weren't really the type of girls to be all motherly, both of them had to learn how to fend for themselves pretty early on and had been in racing since they were kids.

And yet, there they were playing with little Jack like it was the most normal thing in the world for them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dom handing me a beer, and Brian sitting down next to me "You haven't stopped watching her for the last ten minutes" Dom said with a smug look one his face.

I shrugged and took a swig of my beer "What can I say? She is one beautiful specimen" I said, as Y/N walked out of the sea, heading straight in my direction.

Y/N reached the three of us, and sat down on my lap. I placed my free arm around her waist, whilst she stole my beer to have a drink "You two are disgusting, how can you share drinks like that?" Brian grimaced as he spoke.

Y/N rolled her eyes, handing my drink back to me "Well you and Mia have done more than share drinks, based on that tiny blonde human over there" Y/N sassed, and Dom laughed as he looked impressed at his childhood friend's words.

Brian's mouth dropped open, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond "Looks like she made you speechless Bri" Dom taunted.

"I mean, this girl can make anyone speechless" I joked, and Y/N gasped playfully before standing up and grabbing my hand to pull me up.

I threw my arm around Y/N's shoulder "We are going for a walk" Y/N announced, and Dom and Brian both smirked at the exact same time in the exact same way. Y/N looked at them both with a weird look on her face "You two are creepy, y'know that?" she asked jokingly as we started to walk away.

Y/N put her arm around my waist, so I pulled her closer to me whilst we walked along the beach, occasionally stopping to play around in the sea.

"Babe?" Y/N asked, breaking the silence we had whilst sitting on the beach.

I looked down at the beautiful girl who was cuddled up in my side "Yeah Babygirl?" I responded to her question with one of my own, it made sense.

"Have you ever thought about having a family?" she had nervousness laced within her tone when she spoke.

I didn't know quite how to answer her; I mean having kids wasn't really the best decision in the life we had. There were times when we didn't know if we would survive from one day to the next because of some shit we got ourselves into, and then there would be times like this where everything was utterly perfect and it felt like nothing would ever change.

After taking a deep breath, I turned back to my girlfriend and she had that dazzling smile across her face "Nothing would make me happier than to start a family with you, my love"

~*~

Written by Hannah.