John Mitchell- Morning

A soft kiss was pressed against your neck. A small smile spread across your face as his stubble tickled your neck and chin.

Your eyes fluttered open, to see your boyfriend Mitchell peppering your face and neck with kisses.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled, pressing a passionate kiss on your lips.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" you chuckled.

Mitchell was never this loving in the mornings. By no means was he not a compassionate boyfriend, he was the most caring man you had ever met, other than when it came to mornings. In the mornings you knew never to get involved in anything he was doing. You'd just wake up and make him breakfast, wait for nine to roll around and then he went back to being the amazing boyfriend you loved.

"What can't I just wake my girlfriend up with kisses?" he asked.

"Not at..." you paused to look at the clock, "seven in the morning."

"I just realised I don't tell you I love you enough Y/N. I love you. I honestly don't deserve you," he stated with a sweet smile on his face.

You frowned at him.

"I love you too, but what do you want?"

He feigned shock and hurt.

"Why do you think I want something?" He gasped.

"Do you want me to go ask George why you are being loving, or are you going to tell me what you want?"

He pouted.

"I'm sorry Y/N/N."

"What did you do John Mitchell? Did you kill someone? I won't be angry, just tell me the truth," you said trying not to show any form of sadness or anger.

"No. I did something much worse," he frowned.

"What?"

You let out a groan. What did he do that was worse than killing someone?

"I may have... accidentally... you know... broken your laptop," he said trying to smile, but you could see the fear in his eyes.

You let out a loud gasp.

"You did what?" you shouted.

"You said you wouldn't get angry."

"I'm not angry," I said with a small smile, "I am bloody furious," I screeched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I dropped my beer on it and it just kind of fizzled and made a loud popping sound with sparks and then wouldn't turn on. I promise I'll buy you a new one love," he said lowering his head.

You couldn't stay mad at him. He had his adorable puppy dog look, and you knew he didn't mean to break it.

"It's okay," you sighed, "I can't stay mad at you, I love you."

He grinned, "I love you too. I promise I'll get you another laptop when I have the money."

"Take your time saving the money," you sighed, "I need to learn to not fall for your puppy dog eyes every time."

He chuckled, "I fall for yours every time as well."

You smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed you.