Liv Moore- Zombies (c)

You sat on the surface waiting for Liv to return. By complete accidental means you and Liv had bumped into each other both finding out about being zombies. You went full zombie, and Liv was able to help and calm you down, instantly forming your friendship.

For the safety of your friends and family you had cut all ties, no matter the pain, and due to this you valued being able to actually spend time around another zombie, someone you couldn't accidentally hurt, and also someone you didn't want to eat the brains of.

Liv could understand what you were going through, and you could understand what she was going through.

Through your friendship it meant you were able to get brains in a safer way and a way that didn't destroy your morals. Due to spending so much time with her to get them, you met her boss, and he insisted on doing tests, but he was called off for a case, leaving Liv to help you.

She went to take the vile of blood over to be tested, leaving you to wait. Prior to being a zombie you were never keen on your blood being taken and now it was even worse. You had less blood flowing through your veins meaning it just hurt more for it to be taken, which wasn't nice.

After a moment Liv came back. She smiled softly at you, pushing herself up so she was sat next to you.

She rested her hand on top of yours.

"It's okay," she smiled.

"I'm dead. I hardly class that as okay," you frowned.

She let out a soft laugh, rubbing your hand lightly.

"You aren't dead, you are undead. Believe me, I am not happy about this situation, but I am going to do my best with it. And I guess it'll be easier now that there is another zombie about, as it means I am not suffering alone," she shrugged.

You smiled at her. Even though you hadn't been friends for long, nor had you been a zombie for long, you were just simply happy that you had someone else to help you through this. She hadn't been a zombie for long either but she had been longer than you, so having her there was good.

Along with having to lose everyone you cared for prior, you were glad to make a friend. It wasn't exactly how you planned your life to go but there wasn't much choice now.

"Thank you Liv. Thanks for helping me," You smiled softly.

"It's alright," She said, "Us zombies stick together."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.