Walter White- Money (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

"Tell me please y/n, has there ever been a time in your life where your family or maybe even friends if you were lucky enough to have any thought to speak to somebody about you being actually, genuinely mentally deficient?" Walter looked over the desk at you with a certain disappointment and frustration in his eyes. "Because I distinctly remember teaching you things very similar to this and it was just a brain meltingly painful then. Look..." He walked around to the side of the desk that you were leant on and pointed his sharpened pencil at the scribblings on the pages. "If you actually paid attention for just one second, something might actually go in that thick skull of yours."

"Why do you even want my help if you're just going to berate me." You pushed yourself from the desk and stroppily marched towards the door. "Just do it yourself if you're so smart." You had just crossed through the door as you heard a desperate plea.

"Y/n, just wait, please. I'm sorry, come back." Walter walked around with intent, checking that nobody had been listening in on the conversation before closing the door. "You are smart y/n, not... school smart and definitely not chemistry smart, but I really don't think I can do this without you. I don't know anything about moving this stuff around and I normally order my classroom supplies from a catalogue, I don't think the school would appreciate sending me invoices for all of my supplies to make crystal meth."

"So what? You want to use me as a mule? Do trips to Home Depot for you? I don't think so Mr. White."

"Even for what would be a more than generous cut of the profits?" He must have noticed your eyes slowly light up with optimism. "What y/n? Did you really think I would have you do all this hard work for nothing? I was originally thinking a nice thirty-seventy split and if we manage to make the level of product that I am expecting then, well, I think thirty percent should set you up quite nicely for the future." He smiled gently. "I presume that won't be a fund for college but to be honest I don't really care what you do with the money as long as we can earn it. So, tell me y/n, are you in? Please do bear in mind that if you say no now, I will have no choice but to kill you so you cant rat me out."

Your heart began to race, and your palms sweat.

"Relax, I'm joking."

~*~

Written by Aaron.