Han Seoul-Oh- Littlest (h)

Fast and Furious One Shot

It was hard to dedicate your life to something, and to give your all to something to then just not do it anymore.

When you had decided to join the navy, you were just out of school, and you wanted to do something with your life. Whilst you loved your two elder siblings dearly, working in the family garage was not what you desired to do your whole life.

Dom and Mia were of course worried for you when you joined but their pride for you outweighed their worries. They wanted to see you happy and fulfilled, and that was what the navy did for you.

It was utterly gruelling and not a walk in the park by any means; the main upside for you was that you got Brutus out of it, he worked with you for your entire six-year stint in the navy as your K-9 on the drug and explosive operations that you were called out to.

When you decided to retire, despite still being in your twenties, it only seemed right that Brutus retired with you as he wouldn't work with any other handler – luckily for you your office agreed.

You'd moved back into your childhood home when you retired, as Dom was often travelling with Mia on their missions, so for you you practically lived alone.

What you hadn't expected from your relatively quiet evening though was for Dom to ring you sounding more serious than usual.

"We need to come home," he told you through the phone.

You rolled your eyes, even though he couldn't see you. "Since when do you need to ask for permission to come home Dom? Especially from the youngest in the family."

He chuckled but you could tell he wasn't himself.

"Has something happened?" you questioned, beginning to get concerned.

You heard his sigh through the phone. "No, not yet anyway," he stated. "We just need somewhere to lay low, to regroup."

"And you think the family home, that everyone knows the Toretto's live in, is a good choice?"

He sighed again. "There isn't another choice Y/N," he told you. "It doesn't look all that bad to everyone that were coming home, for all they know it's a family reunion."

"And for those you're trying to hide from?"

Chuckling, he responded before he hung up. "Then they'll get a hell of a welcome."

After a couple of days, Dom returned home with Letty, Mia, Brian and Jack.

As soon as she saw you your sister ran to hug you tightly, as she always did. "It's so good to see you."

You laughed, pulling away so you could pick Jack up. "You saw me last month Mia, it's not that long."

She glared playfully at you but then smiled at Jack's reaction to seeing his favourite aunt.

"So, who else is coming?" you quizzed your brother as he came to stand beside you.

"Everyone," he stated causing you to roll your eyes and stare at him until he gave up literal names. "You don't know them yet Y/N, but you will."

He disappeared inside with Letty, not saying anything else, so you followed him inside with Mia and Brian trailing behind you.

Only a few hours later, whilst you were all sat outside as Dom had just insisted on having a cookout, there were roars of car engines coming down your street.

Brutus was instantly alert at your side, not recognising the sounds of the different engines. "I think we have company!" you yelled over to your brother.

Dom came to stand by you, his hand dropping down onto Brutus's head as he watched his friends get out of their cars.

First were two black men that bickered as soon as they both got out of their cars; it made you laugh to see them bickering so animatedly but they both stopped short when they saw you.

"So, this is the littlest Toretto," the taller of the two commented with a smirk on his face.

Dom chuckled as Brutus moved to stand in front of you. "Youngest yes, but not the littlest."

"Y/N this is Tej and Roman," Brian came over to introduce them. "Ignore Rome, he has a habit of being an irritating arse."

Roman clutched his chest as he pretended to be hurt, but then winked at you.

You rolled your eyes but shook their hands which told Brutus that they weren't threats but his ears perked up again when there was a roar of another engine.

This time an Asian man climbed out and you had to say he took your breath away.

"Han!" Dom called out, walking towards him to pull him into a hug.

Dom led him over to you and he dropped down to Brutus's level first, Brutus sniffed at Han to begin with but then accepted some fuss which surprise you.

Han looked up at you and smirked. "Always had a way with dogs," he joked. "Always had a way with beautiful women too," he winked at you as he spoke.

You blushed as no one had ever been so blunt with you before. "He doesn't warm up to just anyone so take it as a compliment."

He chuckled. "Now a compliment from a beautiful woman? Not a bad way to start the evening," he smiled at you as he stood up, holding his hand out to you. "I'm Han, I'm sorry about all of us intruding on you."

Shrugging you shook his head and then walked with him to the table, him choosing to sit next to you. "No apology necessary, this has always been a house for people to feel safe, who would I be if I took that away?"

"You're a Toretto alright," he smiled at you again. "But by far the most beautiful."

~*~

Written by Hannah.