Kevin Ryan- Proposal

You gasped stepping back slightly clamping your hand over your mouth. The whole precinct became silent.

Kevin was one knee in front of you holding a small box with a ring in it.

"Y/N. I love you so much. I'm so sorry that this isn't romantic and everything that you probably expected, nor anything I would have wanted it to be. Being with you has been the best time of my life and I want to be able to make more of these memories with you. You are the most beautiful, funny and smart women I have ever met, and I don't think I could ever love anyone any more than I love you. Would you do me the honour of marrying me?" he smiled softly.

You nodded as tears fell down your face.

"Yes," you grinned like a mad woman.

All of the people stood around clapped and smiled at you.

Kevin stood up and slid the ring onto your finger.

"I love you Kevin," you smiled kissing him.

He wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you too."

You looked down at the ring, "it's beautiful."

"It'll never compare to your beauty though. I thought it'd match your eyes," he smiled.

You laughed softly, "That was cheesy even for you."

An arm rested on your shoulder. Javier put his other arm on Kevin's shoulder.

"Congrats you two, I better be your best man Ryan," He chuckled.

"Thanks Javi," Kevin smiled, "of course you're my best man."

Kate and Castle walked over to us, "congratulations," she smiled.

"One more lost to the harsh restraints of marriage," Castle sighed.

Kevin looked down to me taking my hand in his smiling softly, "but unlike you and your two wives, I love Y/N."

"True. I'm sure your marriage will work out a lot better than mine ever did," Castle smiled, "but I do think I'd be a better best man that Esposito."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello. I hope you like it. If you have any requests for any fandoms (I may deny depending on the fandom) comment or PM me.

Thank you c:

Charlotte