Seeley Booth- Bed Hair (h)

Bones One Shot

You'd never been one for lie ins or for staying in bed until noon, but now you could admit you saw the appeal in it.

Of course, some of that may have been due to the man next to you; he wasn't a morning person, he rarely rose before noon at the weekends and if you even suggested getting up early when it wasn't necessary it would be met with a groan.

For the better in many ways Seeley had changed you, but he was most proud of getting you to stay in bed with him.

As you started to wake up, the sun shining through the blinds forming a pattern on the wall, you became aware of someone watching you.

You opened your eyes and saw Seeley resting on an elbow, his hand on your waist, looking down at you with a small smile on his face.

"Your bed hair is really adorable," he commented as he played with one of your curls.

Rolling your eyes, you stretched out but eventually smiled over at Seeley. "In what world do you wake up before me?"

He chuckled, his thumb rubbing against your bare waist. "In a world where Parker wants the tv turned on at 6am," he explained as he nodded towards the bedroom door. "He crashed again on the sofa about a half an hour ago, I managed to sneak back in here."

"And he's okay on the sofa?" you questioned, concerned about the quality of sleep Parker would get on the sofa.

Seeley rolled his eyes playfully. "Babe, he's a kid, he doesn't care where he sleeps as long as he sleeps," he told you with a smirk. "Heck I don't care where he sleeps as long as he sleeps, he's an utter shit when he doesn't sleep."

"Hmm, like father like son rings a bell," you joked as Seeley pulled you into his arms.

"Oh, come on, I'm not that bad," he attempted to defend himself, but you sat up to look at him properly. "Name once where I've been like that."

You pretended to tap your chin as you thought. "I can name several," you decided. "But how about when you ordered five different cups of coffee in a row because you 'didn't like the cup'?"

He groaned. "Okay, I'll admit, that day I was a little off."

"A little?" you scoffed as you settled back onto his chest.

Sighing, he moved to play with your hair again. "Well how about we both catch some more sleep, just to avoid me being so insufferable."

"I like the sound of that," you agreed, and to be honest, how could you turn down more sleep?

~*~

Written by Hannah.