Han Seoul-Oh - Advice (h)

You had known Han since the early days, as well as Dom and the rest of the gang. After the Rio heist, you moved to Tokyo with Han and never really decided to look back.

You weren't that big of a fan of Takashi, however Kamata had always treated you and your husband with kindness which meant that Takashi couldn't ever do anything to either of you.

Being married to Han was definitely interesting, there was never a shortage of entertaining encounters and you had learned how to handle yourself from the moment you and Han started a relationship.

This meant that you weren't too surprised when Han brought home a young Texan lad, and you knew he was the lad who totaled Han's Nissan Silva.

Han sauntered over to you, pulling you into his side as the lad walked over "Sean, this is Y/N" Han introduced you to the lad, and you smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Sean, heard you're the one that totaled the Silva" you said, slightly jokingly but a little annoyed at the same time.

Sean looked embarrassed, and rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah, well, you see..." Sean trailed off, causing you to laugh and Han to chuckle a little alongside you.

"She's only joking man" Han said, and Sean visibly relaxed but you shoved Han lightly.

"Hey! I was the one to build that car up, I have a right to be pissed off" you defended yourself, which made Sean's mouth drop right open.

"I was told Han built that car" Sean stated, sounding a little confused and that was fair enough, considering most people just assumed that Han built it up as he was the one to race it.

Han shook his head, with an adorable smile on his face "Nah man, I just raced it" Han explained with a simple shrug.

"So you're into cars then" Sean commented, and you nodded whilst Han just pulled you closer to him. Sean looked at Han confused, "I'm hardly gonna hit on her Han, you know there's another girl" Sean told your husband.

Han sighed and shook his head again, "My wife is easier to get than the girl you're after and that's saying something" Han spoke in a kind of jovial tone, but you could tell he was serious.

"Why? Who's he after?" you asked, wanting to know as you knew most of the girls on the racing scene so it was likely that you could help Sean out.

"Takashi's girl – Neela" Han responded, and you grimaced; it was no secret that Takashi and Neela were together, and Takashi got jealous way too easily so chances were that Sean had no chance.

You laughed a little, and took a swig of Han's beer "I don't usually say this Sean, but my husband is right, you've got a better chance of landing me than you have Neela" you said nonchalantly.

Han took back his beer, but that led to you stealing his crisps "And why is that?" Sean asked, as the three of you finally sat down.

"Look, I'm not going to lie to you" you admitted, and Sean smiled "Takashi is no school bully, he'll beat your ass within seconds and could probably drift like hell whilst doing it - that's why he's the D.K" you started to explain so Sean nodded in understanding "Now Neela, she's a sweet girl and real smart too, but she's Takashi's girl and no one takes what's Takashi's" you finished.

Han kissed your hair, before deciding to chime in himself "I mean, feel free to be her friend just don't be any more than that" Han shrugged as he spoke.

Sean laughed, stood up and then bro-hugged Han "Thanks for the advice guys, and it was lovely to meet you Y/N" he said as he started to walk away.

"BYE TEXAN" you yelled, and you heard Sean laugh whilst Han winced because you basically yelled down his ear.

"Don't get too comfortable around him Baby, remember who you married" Han whispered into your ear, despite no one being around to hear him, before kissing you, kind of gently but with the right amount of passion thrown in too.

~*~

Written by Hannah.