Robbie Jennings- Only Girl (h)

You smiled as you watched Robbie and the rest of the Stiff Dylans perform. They had been waiting for this gig for a long time and you couldn't be prouder of them all – you had known the entire band since the beginning and that's how you met Robbie.

The gig in Brighton was a big step, they were getting out there and it wasn't like they weren't talented. They had a crap ton of talent between them, you loved watching them and it made you happy to see Robbie do something that he loved as well as the other lads.

Robbie looked over at you and winked which made you laugh. He continued to play and you were kind of dancing along but you couldn't really dance much considering you weren't in the audience. You didn't exactly want to embarrass yourself. You saw the amount of people that were enjoying the music and dancing along; there were so many girls that were staring at Robbie and at James, the lead singer. James was the only single one in the band so he was the one that was welcome to all the flirtatious girls – he was definitely a player, but you hoped that at some point he would forget those ways and have a serious relationship.

When they finished their set, you walked out of the club and went over to the sea wall. There was something about looking at the sea that made you feel calm, it seemed to make everything else feel like nothing – there wasn't anything for you to worry about, it all disappeared.

Someone placed their jacket over your shoulders, you soon realised that it was Robbie's leather jacket "Rob, take it back. It's cold" you protested taking it off but Robbie grabbed your hands and placed it back around your shoulders "I can handle a little wind Love" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder too.

"It was a great show" you told him and he smiled down at you "Thanks Love, hopefully you didn't get bored" he joked and you shook your head "Did I look bored?" you asked sarcastically making your boyfriend laugh "I love watching you perform Robbie, you and all the lads" you spoke softly and you felt Robbie kiss the side of your head.

"Did you see all those girls though? I mean, they were staring at you and J like fresh meat" you exclaimed and Robbie gasped "Is my girlfriend getting jealous?" Robbie asked with a hint of amusement in his voice "Pshh, no" you said, turning away from him as a joke.

"You're the only girl I will ever want" Robbie whispered in your ear "You're the only girl I will ever love"  

~*~

Written by Hannah.