John Watson- Pregnant

You held onto the card as you ran up the stairs to 221B Baker Street. When you walked into the flat you saw John and Sherlock sat in the living room. Well Sherlock was stood in the corner playing the violin, and John was lying his head on the table, clearly annoyed by Sherlock.

John had been living there longer than you had, and so far you'd realised it was impossible to get used to Sherlock, sometimes you could tolerate him but other times he was just plain annoyed, now was one of those moment for John.

"Hey," you smiled.

"Hello Y/N," John stated standing up.

He walked towards you pulling you into a hug, kissing your softly.

Sherlock grimaced at you two, before opening his mouth to say something.

"Speak Holmes and I will throw you out of a window," you stated.

Both men were thrown off by what you had said. You knew that Sherlock would quickly realise what was in the card, and he'd say it before you could show John.

"What's wrong?" John questioned placing a hand onto your arm.

"Here," you whispered handing him the card.

He looked confused as he opened the envelope.

"Kittens?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

"They didn't have many options for generic, non-birthday cards," you shrugged.

He nodded opening the card. You hadn't written anything in the card, but there was a piece of paper that had your test results on. You picked them up from the doctor's office earlier on in the day.

You saw his eyes scan over the page, before looking at you and back at the paper.

"What is this?" he questioned.

"My test results. I went to the doctors a few days ago as I was late, and I didn't feel quite right. I took a test at home, but I wanted to make sure," you shrugged.

He looked down at the paper again before smiling softly at you.

"So you are... we are... we're having?" John grinned.

"Yes," you smiled at him.

He pulled you into a hug.

"I can't believe we're having a baby," he smiled kissing your temple, "God, I love you Y/N."

"I love you too John," you chuckled.

He squeezed you tighter.

"Sorry for shouting at you Sherlock, I knew you would figure it out before I even gave John the card, I wanted to tell him," you smiled softly.

"Well I figured it out as soon as you walked through the door, but it's okay," he shrugged, "and congratulations."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you like the imagine. If you would like to request your own imagine then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.