Sheldon Cooper- Change (h)

You had decided to stay the night at your boyfriend's place last night, it wasn't like the two of you did anything, but it was too late for you to go home.

Your boyfriend's roommate, Leonard, never had any complaints about you staying the night. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend Penny, so you had been helping him through it a little.

You had woken up before Sheldon, so you got out of bed and walked into the main room.

You jumped at the sight that met you, Raj and Howard were sat in the living room with Leonard. You knew who Howard and Raj were, as you had seen pictures and other things but they had never met you.

Leonard turned around and noticed you "Oh, I am so so sorry. I didn't realise you had company" you apologised but Leonard waved you off.

"Who are you?" Raj asked and you directed your attention towards him.

"I can't see you being Leonard's girlfriend" Howard stated and Leonard got up to stand next to you, "He only just broke up with Penny, so he won't have moved on that quickly" Howard continued his analysis of sorts.

Before you or Leonard had a chance to reply, Sheldon appeared.

He smiled at you and kissed you quickly "Morning" you whispered against his lips, causing him to smile "Should I change?" you asked, as you were only wearing one of Sheldon's shirts.

Sheldon shook his head in disagreement. He then turned to his friends "Good Morning" he spoke with a smile and then went to make a drink.

"You're Sheldon's girlfriend?" Raj asked, trying to clear things up.

"Of course she is, I don't kiss everyone I see" Sheldon said from the kitchen.

"At least you were right about her not being my girlfriend, I give you props for that" Leonard commented and you laughed "I mean, look at her shirt guys," Leonard pointed at the shirt you were wearing "That's Sheldon's shirt" Leonard continued.

As Sheldon was making a drink, you decided to take a seat on the couch. Once you had sat down, Howard and Raj gasped "Can I help you?" you asked as you curled up in the spot.

"That's Sheldon's spot," Howard stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You rolled your eyes, "You don't say, thanks for the clarification" you spoke with sarcasm.

Sheldon walked over to you and just stood there, before putting his mug down on the table next to the sofa. He picked you up, sat down in his spot and let you sit on his lap.

Raj seemed to suddenly have an idea "Wait, how long have you two been dating?" he asked and you looked to Sheldon.

Sheldon smiled slightly "We have been dating for just over a year, now" Sheldon clarified.

The two men looked to Leonard "You knew?" Howard asked, looking from Sheldon to Leonard, then back to Sheldon and finally at Leonard again.

"Of course I knew, it has been a year, I am not that oblivious" Leonard answered with a roll of his eyes and you laughed.

"Why didn't we know then?" Raj asked, he sounded kind of hurt.

Sheldon sighed and looked over at Raj and Howard, "Because, I knew that as soon as I introduced Y/N to you both, you would start teasing us" Sheldon explained, "You would start making comments about our intimate life. We wouldn't be able to be a normal couple" Sheldon sounded annoyed which was rare.

"I liked our own little world Sheldon" you told your boyfriend "But, change is good"

~*~

Written by Hannah.