Nick Beamon- Broken Nose

Jogging through the park, you never thought anything interesting would occur. You had your earphones blaring in your ears, and your feet pounded against the floor, as you attempted to exercise but this was about all the exercise you did.

You continued to run through the park nearest to your house, taking in your surroundings and not really paying too much attention. But you attention was caught by a man. A man on his phone who walked straight into a tree falling to the floor.

Stopping in your tracks you gasped. You pulled your earphones out. Everyone else in the park had clearly seen the man fall to the floor but no one did anything. You ran over to him and crouched down next to him.

He groaned looking up at you with a bloody nose.

"Are you alright?" you asked.

"Yeah, thanks," he groaned tipping his head back.

"Head forward."

You pushed his head forward so the blood dripped from his nose, rather than down his throat.

"Are you sure you put your head forward not back?" he asked.

"I'm a doctor. Well a student doctor. It looks broken," you said looking at his nose, "Can I?"

You gestured to his nose and he shrugged.

Prodding his nose slightly, he winced. You felt his nose and confirmed it was broken.

"Yeah it's broken. There's not really much you can do about it. You can go to the hospital if you are concerned but I think it is a clean break so it should be okay," you smiled softly standing up from the floor wiping the blood that was now on your hands against your leg.

"Thanks. You didn't have to help me you know," he sighed standing up as well.

"No one else was going to help you," I shrugged, "I'm Y/N."

You stuck your hand out for him to shake.

He smiled shaking your hand.

"Nick."