Han Seoul-Oh - Free Time (h)

You had been in the racing scene for as long as you could remember, and knowing Han since you were tiny meant that you couldn't really get out of it.

Of course, leaving the racing scene had never even crossed your mind - as much as you hated to admit it, you loved them all and they were basically your family.

Even though Han was your friend, you had been dating Dom since Dom met Han and therefore he met you.

Over the past couple of weeks, everything had been pretty slow and it meant that all of you had some free time.

Now, free time usually meant chilling and staying out of trouble however, you hadn't raced in a while and the only person that put up a good fight was Han.

This had then led to you and Han being sat in your cars, and getting ready to race. You couldn't remember the last time you and Han raced, but the majority of the time it usually went with a close call for the winner.

You looked over at Han, who was in the driver's seat of his car, "Hey Han" you called out to him so he turned to you "Remember the promise when we were little?" you asked, with a smile on your face, but Han shrugged with a smirk on his face "We'll be best friends forever" you told him.

Han rolled his eyes, "I fucking hope you die first" he jokingly spoke over the revving of his engine, so you only heard parts of what he said.

"What?" you asked, kind of confused as you didn't catch his full sentence.

Han chuckled and just watched as Gisele made her way in between your two cars, "Nothing" Han responded. He quickly became more focused on his girlfriend instead of you.

The two of you revved your engines as Gisele raised the scarf in the air, and as soon as she dropped it, the two of you sped off.

~*~

Written by Hannah