Julius Campbell- Chemistry: Part 2 (h)

Remember The Titans One Shot

Ever since you'd met Julius on the first day of school, the two of you had continued to sit together in chemistry but you saw each other a bit more than just in class.

You'd kept your word to Gerry, in the past four months you had been to all the Titans' games, but Gerry knew you were there for Julius more than you were there for him.

"So, when are you going to tell her?" Gerry quizzed Julius in the changing rooms, after their latest win that night.

Julius looked at him in confusion. "Tell who, what?"

Gerry rolled his eyes, whilst Petey came up too. "Tell Y/N that you like her you damn fool," Petey stated in annoyance.

Julius scoffed, pulling his shirt on. "Now why would I tell her that?"

"Uh, how about because she comes to all our games? She spends more time with you than anyone else, and you with her!" Gerry reeled off everything the two of you did together. "Or how about she's the first person you look for in the morning, you stop by her locker just to see how she is."

Julius groaned as he realised just how obvious he had been to everyone, he thought he was being subtle with you. "It's that bad?"

Petey chuckled and caught Julius in a headlock. "You're in loooove."

Julius wrestled out of the headlock, shot Petey a glare and then shoved him playfully. "She hasn't even said yes yet man."

The rest of the team joined in with Petey and Gerry as they encouraged Julius to tell you how he felt.

Unbeknownst to Julius, you had been waiting near the gym wanting to talk to him; Petey was the first out, along with Rev and Louis.

"Congratulations on the win," you told them when they had spotted you.

They all thanked you, with Petey hugging you in his usual excited way. "Don't you worry, lover boy will be out soon," he commented with a wink before walking off with the others.

You rolled your eyes, but you couldn't help the blush that crossed your cheeks.

After a few more minutes of waiting, the majority of the team were out, and they'd all said hello to you as they passed but you were still waiting on Julius.

Eventually he emerged with Gerry at his side, Gerry spotted you first and shot you a smile before giving Julius a nudge and then heading off to catch up with a few of the others.

"Hey, you," Julius greeted as he pulled you into a hug, his arms wrapped around your shoulders as yours went around his waist. "Have you been waiting this whole time?"

You shrugged when he let you go. "I wanted to see you."

He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "Why's that then?"

"Well to congratulate you, for one," you told him with a smile. "And secondly, for this," you went up onto your tip toes to press a kiss to Julius' cheek.

When you pulled away he was looking at you in surprise, his fingertips touching where you just kissed him.

After a few moments of silence, the two of you simply looking at each other with soft smiles, Julius took your hand and intertwined your fingers.

He lifted your hand up to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "I like the way your hand fits in mine."

His words made you blush, and your blush made his smile even wider, it just further confirmed to him that you felt the same way he did.

The two of you walked towards the parking lot, Julius never letting go of your hand.

"This is us now?" you quizzed as Julius halted at his car, opening the door for you.

He smiled, and then leant down to kiss you gently. He pulled back and rested his free hand on your cheek. "This is us."

~*~

Written by Hannah.