Sheldon Cooper- Nephew (h)

Sheldon's nephew had just turned two, and Sheldon was planning on mailing out his nephew's gifts to Texas.

It was hard for Sheldon to be in Pasadena when the rest of his family was in Texas, but you knew that Sheldon wanted to leave Texas as soon as he was old enough and going back every so often was enough for him.

Sheldon had gone out around an hour ago, as he had reserved something at the comic book shop for his nephew and he needed to go and pick it up.

The rest of your friends were over anyway, apart from Bernadette as she had to go into work.

You lived with Sheldon and Leonard, Leonard never seemed to mind as you often cooked in the mornings and you kept the flat clean.

Howard had just gotten a call from Bernadette, telling him he needed to get back home for some reason. After saying bye to everyone, Howard got up and opened the door but crashed into someone.

Howard turned around and revealed Sheldon stood at the door, with the bag from the comic book store at his feet.

"I think I broke him" Howard confessed looking to you.

You sighed, and got up to walk over to Sheldon "What's wrong Love?" you asked softly.

Sheldon didn't say anything, so you picked up the bag and looked inside. You saw a toy that Sheldon had bought, all broken and battered.

"Come on, we'll go and get another one" you told him but Sheldon shook his head.

"Stuart doesn't have another one, that was the whole point of reserving it" he explained but you shrugged.

You went to hug Leonard, grabbed your bag and then your keys "There's other shops in Pasadena Love" you spoke in a gentle tone.

Howard left whilst you were talking to Sheldon, so you grabbed the comic book store bag and Sheldon took your hand softly "Do you think we can stop somewhere else too?" Sheldon asked as the two of you walked down the stairs together.

"Of course, where do you want to stop?" you asked with a smile on your face.

Sheldon pressed a sweet kiss to the side of your head, "That's going to be a surprise" he stated with a slight smirk on his face.

You pouted up at him, making puppy-dog eyes in an attempt to make him cave "I'm not telling you" he said as he opened the door for you.

"I will find out" you promised and Sheldon laughed a little.

Sheldon didn't answer you, but instead pressed another kiss to the side of your head before opening the car door for you.

~*~

Written by Hannah.