Owen Grady- Anon

Hoskins began shouting at one of the interns that had just started working here with the Raptors. You sighed walking over to the two men.

"Let me handle this," you smiled tapping the intern on his shoulder.

The intern looked a little shaken as he ran off. You turned to Hoskins and gave him a sickly sweet smile that was clearly fake.

"What can I do for you?"

"I dropped my pen into the enclosure, I was trying to ask the kid to go get it for me as I'm not allowed in," he grumbled.

You frowned at him, "you do know how dangerous going in there is? They may have been raised here, but even if Owen himself went in there they would probably tear him to shreds, they have millions of years of instinct and they are carnivores. They'd kill anyone that goes in there."

You loved the raptors like they were your kids, but you'd never set foot in the enclosure when they were in it. You had been into the enclosures many times to clean it out and to sort out other stuff, but the raptors had always been in a separate area or where being treated or looked at up close by Owen.

"They aren't in there. Do you think I'm stupid?" he asked, clearly not wanting a response from you as your response wouldn't have been pleasant to say the least, "they're in the other pen, there was something wrong with one of the lights, so they were moved so it could be fixed."

"Are you sure they aren't in there?" you questioned looking down into the enclosure, not seeing any movement.

"Positive."

You sighed handing him the paperwork you had been holding, "I'll go get this pen for you, don't want my raptors choking on a hunk of plastic."

Quickly you walked down the steps and opened up the enclosure, closing the gates behind you. Once you were into the enclosure you walked straight towards the object that lied on the dirty floor of the enclosure. You picked up the pen, as you saw movement around you. Slowly you began to back up looking at the movement in the vegetation around you.

Shit.

You looked over your shoulder, knowing there was clearly no way you would be able to run to the gate and get out before the Raptors got to you. Taking another step backwards, the raptors emerged from the overgrown plants surrounding you.

Barry ran towards the gates.

"Barry don't come in," you shouted putting your hands out in front of you to gesture for the raptors to stay back.

"You are going to get killed Y/N," he shouted.

"Thanks for the pep talk," you retorted sarcastically, "get Owen, they will only listen to him."

He mumbled something but you couldn't understand it.

Slowly you began to backup, but they began to close in on you as well.

"Back it up," you growled.

They stopped.

You furrowed your eyebrows, were they listening to you?

Delta shuffled forward.

"Delta back away," you frowned.

Blue moved.

"Stand down."

You continued to step back and chastised the raptors every time they began to follow you.

A loud slam occurred behind you on the fence but you didn't turn around as it'd show weakness to the raptors.

"Y/N, I'm coming in," Owen stated with fear laced in his voice.

"No, they are listening to me, when I say open the gate, you better bloody open the gate," you hissed.

You backed up a little more.

"Open the gate," you whispered.

With groaning and rattling, the gate began to open. Before you could even think through your actions you threw yourself at the gate rolling under it. As soon as you were lying on the floor out of the enclosure, Owen began to lower the gate again, whilst the raptors snapped at you.

You let out a sigh seeing the three men stand over you.

Owen put out his hand, to help you up. As soon as you were on your feet he pulled you into a bone crushing hug pressing his lips passionately to yours.

You pulled away and turned away from your boyfriend. You walked over to Hoskins shoving the pen into his chest.

"Here's your bloody pen," you growled walking away.

The other two men followed you.

"How did you get them to listen to you?" Owen asked.

You stopped turning to them.

"I don't know, they just listened," you shrugged.

"They see you as an authority figure," Barry stated.

You looked at him, then to Owen before the both of you gave Barry a questioning stare.

"But Owen's the Alpha," you frowned completely confused.

"Yes, and you are his mate, no one in the pack is going to hurt the Alpha's mate," he shrugged.

You turned to Owen biting your lip.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello

This was requested by an anon on Tumblr. If you would like to request an imagine then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.