Jesse Pinkman- Argument (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

"What do you want man?" Jesse walked away from the open door and slumped himself down onto the messy sofa that sat alone in the centre of his living room.

"I just wanted to try and clear the air..." you shut the door behind and strolled through, careful not to step on the assorted trash that had nested itself on the hardwood. "Obviously some bad shit went down and deep down you know it wasn't my fault, i wouldn't do that to you, especially not over something as stupid as a few grand." Jesse harshly rubbed the bridge of his nose and rolled his head across the back of the sofa. "I need the product again Jesse, argument or not we're both losing out on a lot of money here."

For the first time since your arrival Jesse set his eyes on you.

"Alright fine whatever, I'm still pissed though. Don't blame me if that comes out in the product, believe it or not I don't take well to people putting a knife to my throat and trying to steal all of my fucking money." He stood up from the sofa with a pissed off look in his eyes. "Your fault or not your fault I'm still allowed to be pissed off that it happened." He ran his stern eyes up and down your body. "You could have at least come over dressed a little better, you can go fuck yourself if you think I'm going to do all the work myself. I really can't be fucked to do everything."

He reached down to the floor and picked a dusty coat from the pile of dirty, unwashed clothes.

"Yeah very funny." You lowered your voice to a rough whisper. "You know i never learned how to cook... I'm just going to get in the way, and its pretty clear I can't be the muscle of the operation."

Jesse chuckled as he tapped his hands across the pockets of the tatted coat.

"You're coming with me to the store to buy all the crap we need. I had to get rid of some of the shit to buy some fucking food after you."

"Alright." You chuckled. "Thats the sort of muscle i can do."

"You aren't coming with me to carry the shit to the car, you're fucking paying for it you clown. Now come on, we don't have all day if we want to get this batch done."

~*~

Written by Aaron.